PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Catchers Gear

tone1316
05-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know where to find a game used catchers mask? I don't want a complete set of gear... just a mask of an all-star quality catcher... I would love a russell martin mask.. but think thats a long shot... Any ideas would be great... Thanks in advance...

orioles03
05-03-2009, 10:28 PM
not an all star but i have a mask of brook fordyce with the sun visor still attached .i also have a complete set of germino gil catchers gear with mask i believe not all stars by a long shot

PCM Sports
05-04-2009, 03:17 PM
we have a game used catchers mask from Kurt Suzuki of the A'. he signed it and inscribed it game used.

We also have one from Cubs catching prospect Wellington Castillo. He also signed and inscribed it.

We will probably get a mask or two from Cubs Catcher Geovany Soto this season.

info@pcmsports.com

FanofGriffey3
05-04-2009, 03:45 PM
I can you get you a Paul Loduca mask from his mets days. Feel free to email me if you are interested. Chris

ultimetfan
05-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi

Its not a mask, but I have a Piazza chest protector from his Dodgers days with a Leland's Auction House letter.

Let me know if any interest.

kakarothusain
05-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know where to find a game used catchers mask? I don't want a complete set of gear... just a mask of an all-star quality catcher... I would love a russell martin mask.. but think thats a long shot... Any ideas would be great... Thanks in advance...

i think that you should try to find it on ebay or amazon since most of the things are available on these two sites..
http://www.pppcm.com/138l1134.jpg