PDA

View Full Version : "Plastic Hands" For Game Worn Batting Gloves

kylehess10
05-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Is there such a thing as a "plastic hand" that you can put inside of game worn batting glove to make a nice display? I currently have all of my g/u batting gloves in a case being held up by wooden dowels going through the fingers of the gloves to keep them standing but they just don't look as great as I would like them to be and if there was some kind of plastic hand to put inside of it it would look a lot nicer.

suave1477
05-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Kyle sure there is / mannequin hands / I would say surf ebay you might find something on there or check your local retail stores they get tons of extra prop stuff like that for the stores so they may have some extras that they can give you.

When i was younger i used to work for a watch retail store and the manufacturers used to send us tons of props to display there watches, some pretty cool stuff after that display was done, we would put something new out we would keep whatever props from the old display for ourselves and throw the rest out.

Just a thought!!!

kylehess10
05-03-2006, 10:08 PM
I never even thought of that, thanks!

suave1477
05-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Kyle I found this sie they are selling right now mannequin hands for $25 each but I am sure if you look around you might be able to get cheaper or if asking your local retail store for possible free. I bet even if you offer them a couple of bucks they would be happy too.
Here is the site http://www.nwmanikin.com/

suave1477
05-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Kyle I just looked on ebay you can find tons on there for cheap!!!

kylehess10
05-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks for all the help!

suave1477
05-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Kyle I also noticed your a big Braves Raphael Furcal fan, did you notice I am selling a 2005 Braves Raphael Furcal Game Used BP Jersey with the Braves Team LOA - Shows nice use!!!. If you are interested you can contact me at admin@gameuseddirect.com