PDA

View Full Version : How do I print MLB authentication COA thing

TigerSteve
05-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about. When you go to the MLB authentication website and enter your hologram number it brings up the little COA looking thing. In the middle of it is a "print" box. When I print it the only part that prints is the text. It does not print the MLB logo at the top or any of the stuff on the bottom.

Hopefully you know what I'm talking about and it's a simple setting when I go to print or something like that.

Thanks for any help-

cjosefy
05-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I've never tried to print out the authentication page, but if you're having problems, you could always take a screen shot of the page, paste it into Paint and then print it from there.

momen55
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
cut and paste onto a program. what is the holo number? i can make it and email it to you. it is hard to explain. i use 2 programs to make them. they look like this when i am done. i print them on thick card stock.

quiggle28
05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
why does it say facepaintingdesigns uk on your sample?

momen55
05-06-2009, 12:25 PM
don't know?:confused: good question. none of my others say that!

TigerSteve
05-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the offer momen but I want to do it for many items. I did the print screen and paste to paint but it shows everything I'm running on my computer and cuts it off to only show half of the COA thing. ?

kylehess10
05-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the offer momen but I want to do it for many items. I did the print screen and paste to paint but it shows everything I'm running on my computer and cuts it off to only show half of the COA thing. ?

Here's what I do:

First, I hit F11 to make everything full screen when I'm viewing the MLB Authentication info. Then I hit the Print Screen key, and paste it into Infranview (which is free and very useful). I then crop it to size, and that's it.

joelsabi
05-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Here's what I do:

First, I hit F11 to make everything full screen when I'm viewing the MLB Authentication info. Then I hit the Print Screen key, and paste it into Infranview (which is free and very useful). I then crop it to size, and that's it.

YOu can also copy it into Paint which should already be on your computer

Programs>Accesories>Paint.

TigerSteve
05-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks Kyle that works great!

-Steve

grenda12
05-06-2009, 11:41 PM
If you can't right-click on the picture and click "Save Picture As", then try this:

Alt-PrtSc Hold those two buttons at the same time and your computer will save an image of the window you are in. Open Paint and paste the image. Then crop to get just the picture you want.

You can use Ctrl & PrtSc to copy an image of everything on the screen, not just the window.