Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchmaj
    • Nov 2005

La Clippers Game Used Jerseys

any style BEFORE 2001 style came out .....
    by champion sizes 46,48,50
    any game shorts size from 40-44
    email me via marchrisyr@aol.com

cheers
    CLIPPER NATION
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: La Clippers Game Used Jerseys

Originally posted by mchmaj
    CLIPPER NATION
    I had to respond to this post, for the simple fact, I have never seen those words printed in black and white. I am also pulling for the Clips. But where exactly is "Clipper Nation"? Frankie Munez's backyard? Penny Marshall's rec-room?

HALLWAY SERIES '06 !!!

Comment

• mchmaj
      • Nov 2005

i went to game 5 and they won the series 4 to 1 and the words CLIPPER NATION is from the fans that wears red tshirts saying "CLIPPER NATION" on front and FSN WEST on back , the FSN WEST gave them away to first 15,000 fans during game one at staples

so you know why i said that because clippers are in second round !!! havent been to second round since 1977 !!!!

CLIPPER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
      marcus

Comment

• island_style
        • Nov 2005

I can't help with any Clippers game used jerseys, but it's nice to see some positive vibes for the Clips. I've been a fan since the 2000-2001 season (Brand, DMiles, Q, etc.) and haven't turned back since. It was tough to stomach all those Laker titles, but patience has paid off with a minimum second round appearance. My two favorite NBA teams are the Clippers and whoever is playing the Lakers.

Back on the thread's original subject, I've seen a few common Clipper gamers on eBay lately.

Comment

• mchmaj
          • Nov 2005

yeah i am aware of the clippers game jerseys on ebay but i am wondering what you guys have that can sell directly to me
          i also already checked the overpriced gamewornuniforms site also .....

any luck from you guys ???

cheers
          marcus

Comment

• soft*rock
            • May 2006

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
            I had to respond to this post, for the simple fact, I have never seen those words printed in black and white. I am also pulling for the Clips. But where exactly is "Clipper Nation"? Frankie Munez's backyard? Penny Marshall's rec-room?

HALLWAY SERIES '06 !!!
            Clipper Nation?

It is in the Hearts and Minds of the downtrodden bluecollar-halfway-between-the-trailer-park-and-Beverly Hills-and-very-much-in-the-closet-about-the-fact-that-we-would-be-Lakers Fans-if-we-could-only-afford-the-tickets-crew.

Comment

• soft*rock
              • May 2006

Originally posted by mchmaj
              yeah i am aware of the clippers game jerseys on ebay but i am wondering what you guys have that can sell directly to me
              i also already checked the overpriced gamewornuniforms site also .....

any luck from you guys ???

cheers
              marcus
              I have Clippers Jerseys
              Call me, Jim
              559-325-6425

Comment

Working...