PDA

View Full Version : yankees-mcfarlanes/slu/danbury mint,books,ticket stub (also braves and all star)and photos collection

jobathenut
05-10-2009, 05:41 AM
hi there-i was trying to sell off my collection on ebay but had to stop cause they went to paypal only and i can't do that.So im offering some of my yankees collection on here,for those that might collect more than game used items.Anyway,heres the items----i have a loose mcfarlanes/package mcfarlane/danbury/slu collection-the collection includes-18 loose mcfarlanes-derek jeter home fielding, road fielding, home batting(no bat), 12' home batting,road with sux's player.....reggie jackson home batting...jorge posada road catching (no mask)...alex rodriguez home batting,home fielding...jason giambi road batting,home 100th patch batting,a's batting,big league challenge batting...mike mussina road pitching...bernie williams fielding...alfonzio soriano road batting,road fielding...hideki matsui road batting...randy johnson home............also have a in package jason giambi road...............2 starting line ups in package-derek jeter 1999 classic doubles and 2000.......roger clemons danbury mint statue-all of the mcfarlanes/slu/danbury mint collection(23 items) for $300................2 yankees books-the official retrospective and a century of greatness(sealed)-$100..............yankees ticket collection-i have 15 2007 home games and 3 road games vs the twins from (1) 2004 and (2) 2008-..................also others collection-braves 10 tickets home games from 1983...........all star game collection-(3)2002 game stub,2004 workout,2005 workout and game................all 34 tickets for $100...........and photo collection of 13 photos-3 16x20 -jeter and posada...the flip vs the a's...and jeter before flipping into the stands....and 10 8x10-4 jeter and 4 giambi plus one-rodriguez,jeter,sheffield and one giambi,posada and jeter ....all for $160...........if you need pictures or have any serious questions,please pm me and i will do that for you..............thanks-:)

jobathenut
05-24-2009, 08:21 PM
I just wanted to update that the collection is still available to anyone who collects oddball items like this,please pm me if interested-thanks