O.T:Mets fan streaker,he slides on his ass!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dodgersfan
    • Nov 2005

O.T:Mets fan streaker,he slides on his ass!

This must have hurt!

Rudy
  • Vintagedeputy
    • Oct 2005

Re: O.T:Mets fan streaker,he slides on his ass!

What an idiot

Comment

• jv225
      • Jan 2009

The moron should have slid head first. Now that would have been something
      Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Comment

• dodgersfan
        • Nov 2005

Anyone know this clown?

Rudy

The first streaker at Citi Field showed Mets fans how to get a major league wedgie Tuesday night.
        The nearly-naked doofus dashed from the first-base seats and slid into second with "Let's Go Mets" painted on his back and wearing only a stuffed animal wrapped like a thong around the middle of his strike zone for modesty.
        As security guards came after the 29-year-old Queens man and more than 39,000 fans whooped and hollered, he got up with a raspberry flourishing on his right buttock, adjusted his stuffed animal and ran into center field.
        The performance ended badly when he fell and the guards dragged him away through a tunnel on the third-base side.
        The Braves were leading 1-0 when the streaker, identified as Craig Coakley, made his appearance in the fifth inning, but the Mets won 4-3 in 10.
        Coakley was charged with interfering with a sporting event and trespassing. He is expected to be arraigned this morning.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2009/05/12/2009-05-12_mets_get_their_first_citi_field_streaker.html#i xzz0FQN7lANU&B

Comment

• Mr.3000

lol that was funny. More than well worth the fines and jail time if any. People have been doing that kind of stuff for decades. I don't mind it so long as it is ONLY in fun and not meant in a harmful manner towards players.

People takes things too seriously sometimes. Relax and enjoy life, you only get one shot at it.

Comment

• metsbats
            • Nov 2005

I want that streak worn thong for my Met collection
            metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mr.3000
              lol that was funny. More than well worth the fines and jail time if any. People have been doing that kind of stuff for decades. I don't mind it so long as it is ONLY in fun and not meant in a harmful manner towards players.

People takes things too seriously sometimes. Relax and enjoy life, you only get one shot at it.
              I couldn't agree more.

Further more, he was partially covered up, so it wasn't completely disrespectful to the kids at the stadium.....there's nothing wrong with a little fun now and then. I just would have liked to see the guy elude security for a bit longer......he gave up way to quickly. If he had made a mad dash for awhile, he would have REALLY gotten the crowd into it.

I don't know about the slide, though......(ouch)

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jv225
                The moron should have slid head first. Now that would have been something
                Wouldn't that be "heads" first?

Comment

• geoff
                  • Nov 2005

Funny Stuff

Comment

• jv225
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
                    Wouldn't that be "heads" first?
                    LOL good point. But on second thought I don't think I would have wanted to see that
                    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mr.3000

Well worth the fines and jail time? Are you kidding? Displays like that are ridiculous.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
                        I couldn't agree more.

Further more, he was partially covered up, so it wasn't completely disrespectful to the kids at the stadium.....there's nothing wrong with a little fun now and then. I just would have liked to see the guy elude security for a bit longer......he gave up way to quickly. If he had made a mad dash for awhile, he would have REALLY gotten the crowd into it.

I don't know about the slide, though......(ouch)
                        But there was something disrepectful to the kids....and to the families, the players, etc. The disrepect can be found in the fact that one idiot decided to break the law for his own amusement. He inconvenienced everyone at the game. He put people at risk of being injured while chasing after him. Its no different that kids joyriding and running from the police. His "innocent" fun put others at risk AND taught the kids that its ok to break the law for your own personal enjoyment. Remember the drunken father and son who thought it was funny to run onto the field and beat up the Royals 1st base coach ? Its sad really....sad that we can't just enjoy being at a baseball game with becoming part of the entertainment.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                          But there was something disrepectful to the kids....and to the families, the players, etc. The disrepect can be found in the fact that one idiot decided to break the law for his own amusement. He inconvenienced everyone at the game. He put people at risk of being injured while chasing after him. Its no different that kids joyriding and running from the police. His "innocent" fun put others at risk AND taught the kids that its ok to break the law for your own personal enjoyment. Remember the drunken father and son who thought it was funny to run onto the field and beat up the Royals 1st base coach ? Its sad really....sad that we can't just enjoy being at a baseball game with becoming part of the entertainment.
                          Who was at risk of being injured? He didnt run toward anyone. He specifically did it when no players were on the field. This was clearly done in fun, and from the crowd reaction, they enjoyed it too! Granted that he willingly broke the law and it sets a bad example for kids, but kids also need to realize that people will often do things at a personal expense to make others happy. Thats a parents responsibility for teaching the difference between right and wrong. A kid isnt going to become a criminal because he saw a guy run partially naked on a baseball field. Cant really compare a guy running onto an empty field to 2 assholes that got drunk and went out onto the field with the intent on causing physical injury to someone. Its apples and oranges.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                            Well worth the fines and jail time? Are you kidding? Displays like that are ridiculous.
                            Isn't he bunned, I mean banned forever from the ballpark? I am sure he can sneak in, butt come on. This guy is an a$s. LMAO, it did crack me up though.

Plus he and his booty, I mean buddy ended up profiting by selling this video to TMZ so now here come the idiot copycats.
                            Regards,
                            Andrew Lang
                            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                            202-716-8500

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by GarkoCollector
                              Who was at risk of being injured?
                              Every security officer who ran after him. Just like any police officer that gets into a pursuit. Just like any player that gets injured playing the game. Injuries occur. If a security person ran after him and slipped and fell, it would be this nitwit's fault. The security people dont know what his intentions are. They dont know that he isnt trying to hurt a player. All they know is that he doesnt belong on the field. Its their job to stop him despite his fun driven intentions.

His actions show kids that its ok to break rules. Maybe not a strong example, but people are products of their environment. The negative reinforcement of his actions could be a precursor to poor judgement and decisions. It also sets an example that having a criminal record and being arrested mean nothing. People should be ashamed of an arrest/conviction on his record. Its not a badge of honor.

He is still an ass, even if people laughed.

Comment

Working...