BULBUS
05-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Photoshop??????

Nice work Rudy :D

kingjammy24
05-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Photoshop??????

Nice work Rudy :D

no photoshopping. that ad really is in their current catalog.

rudy.

ironmanfan
05-14-2009, 03:45 PM
maybe this is better...

kneerat
05-14-2009, 03:52 PM
So, how does this make anything faster? It doesn't say how quickly it will be deposited after the auction closes. If they deposit right after the auction, that's one thing, but this promotion tells us nothing.

sportscentury
05-14-2009, 03:56 PM
So, how does this make anything faster? It doesn't say how quickly it will be deposited after the auction closes. If they deposit right after the auction, that's one thing, but this promotion tells us nothing.

What does it matter? If they provided more information, it would simply be a more detailed lie.

corsairs22
05-14-2009, 05:37 PM
If you give someone the information needed to wire money into an account, have you also given them the information that is needed to wire money out of the account?

slam
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
If you give someone the information needed to wire money into an account, have you also given them the information that is needed to wire money out of the account?

I agree. I was just about to post the same thing.

trsent
05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
I had an associate who is owed money from AMI tell me they emailed him offering him to consign items to the next auction and he would receive payment directly from the customer and AMI would deduct their fees from the money owed to my associate.

So if he sold a $100 item he would be paid the full price (plus shipping since he would ship the item himself and the buyer's premium) and AMI would in turn deduct the buyer's premium and seller's premium from the money owed to him.

sportscentury
05-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I had an associate who is owed money from AMI tell me they emailed him offering him to consign items to the next auction and he would receive payment directly from the customer and AMI would deduct their fees from the money owed to my associate.

So if he sold a $100 item he would be paid the full price (plus shipping since he would ship the item himself and the buyer's premium) and AMI would in turn deduct the buyer's premium and seller's premium from the money owed to him.

I had an associate who was promised that he'd be paid immediately in hugs, smiles, and giggles. When his items sold, though, Victor and Kieta still couldn't come up with what was owed.

mvandor
05-14-2009, 10:35 PM

Ponzi 101. When the money dries up, start pomisin' and wheelin' and dealin' to buy time.

5kRunner
05-15-2009, 09:17 AM

Yes. Its the same info.

If you owe them money, legally they can pull money from your account up to the amount that you owe. However, I think that is only if you've given them permission to withdrawal money in the first place.

However, if they owe you and you owe them nothing; legally they cannot pull money out of your account. That is theft.

wllump52
05-16-2009, 05:28 PM
They still owe me some money from their Sept. and Oct. 2008 auctions. Thye sent me the following proposed resolution....so in order to get paid for a prior consignment I have to consign more? Uhh No...:confused: have the Nevada Attorney General Consumer complaint form ready to go...

April 21, 2009

Dear Stephen Smith:

We, as many other businesses, have become adversely affected by the economic downturn. We are aware that there has been a delay of payments for your consignments and for this we truly apologize. Due to staff downsizing and upcoming deadline schedules, our availability on the phones has been scarce. However, we are returning phone calls. It has been difficult to answer everyone’s calls when we did not have answers ourselves . We will make every effort to be more available in the future.

Our intention is to continue the excellent business practices we have enjoyed for over 13 years and we have devised a plan to do just this. We command the best prices and the best authentication process in the industry and continue to do so.

Immediate action has been taken to reconcile your account. American Memorabilia has come up with a solution in which we would invite you to work with us so we can build our auctions back into a profitable adventure for all. Please accept this proposal as a way for American Memorabilia to make you whole. We have asked many consignors to help us with this solution and all feel that the solution is sound and will actually be to the benefit to all for future payment practices.

American Memorabilia will be using the buyer’s premium and any consignment fees we would normally incur to pay off your account.

Proposed Payment Plan Process:

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will be set up as authorized dealer of American Memorabilia Inc. The authorized dealer will be explained to our bidders, letting them know that items denoted by the Authorized Dealer icon will be paid directly to seller of the memorabilia. That this entity or person has been deemed by American Memorabilia authorized to sell his merchandise through our system.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will be consigning your items to American Memorabilia, however, items will not leave your possession until they are paid to you by the bidder into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will log the items into your authorized dealer account. Photos, descriptions, authentication, shipping will be handled by you. We will assist in this entire process. We will be available to help you write the descriptions and edit your photos. Once your account has been reconciled to your satisfaction, you will be able to send your items to American Memorabilia, where we will be able to photograph, authenticate, and ship the items, however, your payments will still be set up to go directly into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>Items must be authenticated. Authentication accepted will be PSA, JSA, UDA, Steiner to name a few. You will be able to send in items to get authenticated and we will send them back to you after the process has been completed as an option.

<LI class=MsoNormal>We will be setting up the payments to go directly into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>All money including the buyer’s premium and any consignment fee normally charged will go directly to you.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will ship the items directly to buyer and you will be able to keep buyer info rmation.

The additional money paid to you will be deducted from the money owed to you.

AMI New Proposed Plan Example:

Amount

Formula
Description

$1,000

High Bid

$150

High Bid * 15%
Consign Fee (normally paid to AMI)

$850

High Bid – 15%
Your Normal consignment payment

$200

High Bid * 20%
Buyer’s Premium (normally paid to AMI)

$1,200

High Bid +
Buyer Premium + Consignment Fee
Total amount deposited into your paypal account paid directly from the wining bidder

$350

Buyer Premium +
Consignment Fee
This amount will be deducted from your Pos with (money which is owed to you)

Example Based On: 15% Consignment Fee and 20% Buyer Premium

We understand there will be a lot of questions. We are working on the step by step implementation of this process and will be info rming you of the details via email and phone this week. We will have certain hours that the phone lines will be available to give you a status update and answer your questions in the next couple of days.

Following are the next auction dates. Deadline means that all items must have descriptions, authentication and pictures attached to them in order for them to get placed into the following auction.

Auction End Date
Consignment Deadline
May 28, 2009
May 1, 2009
June 25, 2009
June 1, 2009
July 23, 2009
June 25, 2009
August 27, 2009
July 31, 2009

Sincerely,

American Memorabilia Inc.

ironmanfan
05-16-2009, 05:49 PM
what a joke.........I'm wondering how long it took them to pay Don Maynard (I'm sure not long)....

sammy
05-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Let's see:

You send an item in to AMI.

They auction it and get paid by the buyer.

They spend the consignment fee, the buyer's fee, and YOUR money.

Now they want you to help them,

pay you back,

your money,

that they stole.

.................................................. ................................................

Your auction proceeds were NOT their's to spend in the first place.

Bottom line, these people are thieves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner they shut down, the better.

b.heagy
05-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I recently met an employee of AMI and they were looking for another auction house to work for. I clearly see why after reading all the posts this past year.

33bird
05-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Yea, I got the same letter. As for the lawsuit against them they finally responded and they denied EVERYTHING. Even that they owed me money! So I printed off their invoice to me that stated they owed me 22k for the Bird jersey they sold- and I also gave a copy of this dumb letter that you guys see on here and gave them to my lawyer as obvious proof that they owe me money. My lawyer said they are trying to buy time and are obvious crooks. I'll keep y'all posted.

rose14
05-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Let me get this straight. AMI wants the you the "Authorized Dealer" to do all the work (photography, writing, shipping, etc) while they still get credit for the consignment and buyer premiums. The "Authorized Dealer" (AD) gets paid directly for their new items that they are selling but the fees for the consignment and buyers premium paid to the AD is subtracted from the amount that AMI owes to the AD for previous consignments. So what is it they are offering? AMI does nothing but gets credit for 35% of the sale of that item. I guess AMI believes that they can showcase those items wit their large customer list. There already is a company that does the same thing wiith a much larger buying base with just a fraction of the fees that AMI charges and it's call Ebay.

I can't believe how stupid and desperate that Victor and Kieta are with this stupid plan. This shows you just how bad financialy they are. Here are a few questions that I would love for them to answer.

1) Is AMI going to cover all of the Paypal fees that the "AD" is charged when they accept a payment for an AMI auction item?

2) Is AMI going to insure that the "AD" is financialy secure if the wining bidder decides to call his credit card company and say that they never received the item and decides to file a chargeback with their credit card company?

3) Is AMI going to insure that the winning bidder will receive the actual item that was auctioned?

4) Is AMI going to insure that winning bidders will be refunded if the item purchased is found to be not authentic?

Both Victor and Kieta deserve to go to prison for along time for the crap they have pulled this past year. I was very fotunate to get paid last year but many out there have been taken. Some of them have been taken for large sums of money.

It's ironic that AMI tries to portray themselves as high end with their verson of the Robb Report with the flashy ads and articles catered to the wealthy when they don't even have two nickels to rub together except for the money that they stole from their consignors.

trsent
05-17-2009, 08:14 AM
April 21, 2009

Dear Stephen Smith:

We, as many other businesses, have become adversely affected by the economic downturn. We are aware that there has been a delay of payments for your consignments and for this we truly apologize. Due to staff downsizing and upcoming deadline schedules, our availability on the phones has been scarce. However, we are returning phone calls. It has been difficult to answer everyone’s calls when we did not have answers ourselves . We will make every effort to be more available in the future.

Our intention is to continue the excellent business practices we have enjoyed for over 13 years and we have devised a plan to do just this. We command the best prices and the best authentication process in the industry and continue to do so.

Immediate action has been taken to reconcile your account. American Memorabilia has come up with a solution in which we would invite you to work with us so we can build our auctions back into a profitable adventure for all. Please accept this proposal as a way for American Memorabilia to make you whole. We have asked many consignors to help us with this solution and all feel that the solution is sound and will actually be to the benefit to all for future payment practices.

American Memorabilia will be using the buyer’s premium and any consignment fees we would normally incur to pay off your account.

Proposed Payment Plan Process:

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will be set up as authorized dealer of American Memorabilia Inc. The authorized dealer will be explained to our bidders, letting them know that items denoted by the Authorized Dealer icon will be paid directly to seller of the memorabilia. That this entity or person has been deemed by American Memorabilia authorized to sell his merchandise through our system.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will be consigning your items to American Memorabilia, however, items will not leave your possession until they are paid to you by the bidder into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will log the items into your authorized dealer account. Photos, descriptions, authentication, shipping will be handled by you. We will assist in this entire process. We will be available to help you write the descriptions and edit your photos. Once your account has been reconciled to your satisfaction, you will be able to send your items to American Memorabilia, where we will be able to photograph, authenticate, and ship the items, however, your payments will still be set up to go directly into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>Items must be authenticated. Authentication accepted will be PSA, JSA, UDA, Steiner to name a few. You will be able to send in items to get authenticated and we will send them back to you after the process has been completed as an option.

<LI class=MsoNormal>We will be setting up the payments to go directly into your PayPal account.

<LI class=MsoNormal>All money including the buyer’s premium and any consignment fee normally charged will go directly to you.

<LI class=MsoNormal>You will ship the items directly to buyer and you will be able to keep buyer info rmation.

The additional money paid to you will be deducted from the money owed to you.
AMI New Proposed Plan Example:

Amount

Formula
Description

$1,000

High Bid

$150

High Bid * 15%
Consign Fee (normally paid to AMI)

$850

High Bid – 15%
Your Normal consignment payment

$200

High Bid * 20%
Buyer’s Premium (normally paid to AMI)

$1,200

High Bid +
Buyer Premium + Consignment Fee
Total amount deposited into your paypal account paid directly from the wining bidder

$350

Buyer Premium +
Consignment Fee
This amount will be deducted from your Pos with (money which is owed to you)

Example Based On: 15% Consignment Fee and 20% Buyer Premium

We understand there will be a lot of questions. We are working on the step by step implementation of this process and will be info rming you of the details via email and phone this week. We will have certain hours that the phone lines will be available to give you a status update and answer your questions in the next couple of days.

Following are the next auction dates. Deadline means that all items must have descriptions, authentication and pictures attached to them in order for them to get placed into the following auction.

Auction End Date
Consignment Deadline
May 28, 2009
May 1, 2009
June 25, 2009
June 1, 2009
July 23, 2009
June 25, 2009
August 27, 2009
July 31, 2009

Sincerely,

American Memorabilia Inc.

Thanks for posting this letter - It is the same one my associate received. He found it funny that they want to sell his items to pay him back.

I believe the seller gets paid directly by the buyer so AMI doesn't touch the money, from what I was told.

bobbys
05-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Let me get this straight. AMI wants the you the "Authorized Dealer" to do all the work (photography, writing, shipping, etc) while they still get credit for the consignment and buyer premiums. The "Authorized Dealer" (AD) gets paid directly for their new items that they are selling but the fees for the consignment and buyers premium paid to the AD is subtracted from the amount that AMI owes to the AD for previous consignments. So what is it they are offering? AMI does nothing but gets credit for 35% of the sale of that item. I guess AMI believes that they can showcase those items wit their large customer list. There already is a company that does the same thing wiith a much larger buying base with just a fraction of the fees that AMI charges and it's call Ebay.

I can't believe how stupid and desperate that Victor and Kieta are with this stupid plan. This shows you just how bad financialy they are. Here are a few questions that I would love for them to answer.

1) Is AMI going to cover all of the Paypal fees that the "AD" is charged when they accept a payment for an AMI auction item?

2) Is AMI going to insure that the "AD" is financialy secure if the wining bidder decides to call his credit card company and say that they never received the item and decides to file a chargeback with their credit card company?

3) Is AMI going to insure that the winning bidder will receive the actual item that was auctioned?

4) Is AMI going to insure that winning bidders will be refunded if the item purchased is found to be not authentic?

Both Victor and Kieta deserve to go to prison for along time for the crap they have pulled this past year. I was very fotunate to get paid last year but many out there have been taken. Some of them have been taken for large sums of money.

It's ironic that AMI tries to portray themselves as high end with their verson of the Robb Report with the flashy ads and articles catered to the wealthy when they don't even have two nickels to rub together except for the money that they stole from their consignors.

Geez, the AMI says you can send stuff to them and they will get it authenticated and send it back? Does anyone here trust AMI enough to send them a high dollar item, and believe it will ever be sent back? It seems to me like a risky deal to work with AMI right now.

kingjammy24
05-18-2009, 09:51 AM
dave grob's analysis of AMI's new plan:

http://www.mearsonline.com/news/newsDetail.asp?id=641

rudy.

kingjammy24
05-18-2009, 10:00 AM
i read an article the other day about charlie munger. for those unaware, munger is warren buffett's right-hand man; chairman of berkshire hathaway. he gets almost as much interest in his advice and wisdom as buffett does. anyway, there was a line in the article that struck me as particularly relevant:

"Good businesses are ethical businesses, he tells us. A business model that relies on trickery is doomed to fail."

rudy.

sportscentury
05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
dave grob's analysis of AMI's new plan:

http://www.mearsonline.com/news/newsDetail.asp?id=641

rudy.

Dave Grob has always been a reasonable, gentle person who has acted in a professional and dare I say diplomatic manner (I mean this all as a compliment, as I have great respect for him). Even this gentle framing of his, though, points to the inevitable (or, rather, impending) doom of AMI. It is very difficult for me to understand why anyone in his right mind would do business with these folks. I'm sure many of you remember my GUF posts from years ago pointing out the red flags, so this sentiment on my part is nothing new. There used to be a GUF member who regularly defended AMI, and, being that he has not posted on their behalf in some time, I can only presume that even he has thought better of their situation and future (to his credit). I bid a not-so-fond farewell to James A. Rast and his many real and imaginary AMI associates. Like Dave, I hope those who are owed money are ultimately paid.

hblakewolf
05-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Dave Grob has always been a reasonable, gentle person who has acted in a professional and dare I say diplomatic manner (I mean this all as a compliment, as I have great respect for him). Even this gentle framing of his, though, points to the inevitable (or, rather, impending) doom of AMI. It is very difficult for me to understand why anyone in his right mind would do business with these folks. I'm sure many of you remember my GUF posts from years ago pointing out the red flags, so this sentiment on my part is nothing new. There used to be a GUF member who regularly defended AMI, and, being that he has not posted on their behalf in some time, I can only presume that even he has thought better of their situation and future (to his credit). I bid a not-so-fond farewell to James A. Rast and his many real and imaginary AMI associates. Like Dave, I hope those who are owed money are ultimately paid.

Reid-

Dave O'Brien and his AMI pom-poms?

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net

CollectGU
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
There used to be a GUF member who regularly defended AMI, and, being that he has not posted on their behalf in some time, I can only presume that even he has thought better of their situation and future (to his credit).

Reid,

This is correct. I am not on speaking terms with AMI and find what they have done to people over the past 10-12 months outrageous and unforgivable...

Dave

shoremen44
05-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Not that this is an update to anyone, but I just got off the phone with our friends at AMI, and thank god I only consigned to them once and they owe me very little money...

The response is "that they have changed the way of doing business and this should bring in new revenues into AMI and they will assess those reveunes to then pay consigners what is owed"... when I asked where is the money from the item I consiged the answer was "the issue is not where the money is from that payment and whether or not AMI was paid"...

they agreed they owe me the money, and yet there is no clear answer as to how and when I will be paid.

When I explained that I have owned my own business and my currrent job is running national accounts for a global company, and she should stop trying to talk me in circles because I wasnt buying it, the phone went silent.

If you are owed enough GET A LAWYER... if not... do as I am going to... I am going to plan my next Vegas trip around my small claims court date with AMI...

jonincleve
05-18-2009, 02:03 PM
The response is "that they have changed the way of doing business and this should bring in new revenues into AMI and they will assess those reveunes to then pay consigners what is owed"... when I asked where is the money from the item I consiged the answer was "the issue is not where the money is from that payment and whether or not AMI was paid"...

either they have your money from the sale or they have your item from the non-sale and can return it. you can't be "a little pregnant' you either are or you're not.

they could have my grail item right now with a photo match and i would not put a penny buying or selling through this company.

serious question do you think they will make it to the national convention as a company? or will their booth be empty.

take care
john

hblakewolf
05-18-2009, 02:12 PM

either they have your money from the sale or they have your item from the non-sale and can return it. you can't be "a little pregnant' you either are or you're not.

they could have my grail item right now with a photo match and i would not put a penny buying or selling through this company.

serious question do you think they will make it to the national convention as a company? or will their booth be empty.

take care
john

Just a wild guess.......

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net

sportscentury
05-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Reid,

This is correct. I am not on speaking terms with AMI and find what they have done to people over the past 10-12 months outrageous and unforgivable...

Dave

Dave,

Fair enough.

Reid

cordovacollector
05-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Just a question for an attorney: If the seller has not been paid for a high end item, AMI sold it and collected the money, AMI mailed the item to New Buyer, New Buyer lists it in Auction House Unknown ... wouldn't the New Buyer that bought it from AMI be in receipt of stolen property even if he doesn't know it?

jonincleve
05-18-2009, 05:33 PM
i think the person who consigned the item would have to file a police report listing the item as stolen first. without the police report nothing can happen.

howard, nice photo. i think they would do everything they can to make it to the national to get new consignments for one final hoorah

take care
john

kingjammy24
05-18-2009, 06:04 PM
AMI ad - may 2009 - "No one pays faster than AMI"

victor - may 2009: "We are aware that there has been a delay of payments..."

"Our intention is to continue the excellent business practices we have enjoyed for over 13 years and we have devised a plan to do just this."

is it as good as the plan which has netted them 52 complaints in only 36 months? excellent business practices! excellent with a capital F:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5569/silly.jpg

anyway, AMI's plan is unbelievable in its premises and assumptions. if this is the sort of stuff rolling around in victor's head, it's not hard to see why the business is failing.

dave grob nailed most of it; the pertinent conclusion, imo, being "AMI is leveraging a current consignment fee to pay a past debt, when now more of the burden for getting the item consignment ready falls on the collector; A collector who is both owed money and now doing the bulk of the work. In essence, collectors are being charged for the time they are now spending to sell their own item. Since the money they were rightfully entitled to is now being seen by AMI as credit against their account, why would a collector do more work that only results in eliminating a debt that is not his to begin?".

basically, AMI's plan to pay back its consigners is to have them work it back. you do the work and the amount that AMI normally charges to do this work themselves will get deducted from your account. AMI is essentially saying they will pay back their consigners if the consigners do all of the work for free; (i say "free" because i don't consider having old debts paid to be payment for new work being done. imagine if you mowed a guys lawn, he didn't pay you, and he said "mow my lawn again and i'll pay you what i owe you on the last job and that'll square us up".) victor's ingenius plan seems like little more than a ponzi-esque debt repayment plan. he's not going to do any work, he'll have you do all the work, he'll charge for the work you've just done and that amount will pay off your old debt. fine but then who'll pay you for your work? noone will. you've worked for free just to get your old debt repaid. unreal. i'd like to speak with the consigners who victor has said "all feel that the solution is sound.."

dave also adds:

"1. How long can AMI keep this up with zero cash flow on consigned items from these collectors?

2. What is the impact on the collector who is owed $25k? In this case, if this the only way they will get paid out, this collector will have to consign items that bring final bids of $70,000. ($25K x 3.5 – 20%) These final bids at $70,000 will result in a net payout of $87,500 required to meet both current obligations and service the previous debt.

What is not factored in to all of this is how much this costs the collector in having his money tied up at a zero % return over the time he is helping finance the AMI debt. While it is true he is making more on each sale than in years past, the end result is he is only getting the monies he is actually owed over a much longer period of time."

if the consignor is responsible for the authentication do those monies come out of the consignor's pocket as well? so on a $1000 sale, the collector supposedly gets $350 of his debt repaid but how much of that $350 is eaten by authentication fees? you're getting miniscule amounts of your debt repaid in exchange for continuing to patronize AMI and enduring all of the stress that that entails. of course, if AMI owes you thousands, then you're either required to consign hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of material in the future or wait an incredibly long time. the only party this plan works for is victor. it enables him to get out of debt by having collectors do his work for him. participating in this scheme sounds even more foolish than consigning with AMI to start with.

"As I see it, your only hope is that AMI can attract new consigners or retain those they have and don’t owe money to in sufficient numbers to get you paid out."

yeah..good luck with that AMI consignors.

anyway, i've come up with a much simpler plan:

1) don't consign to AMI
2) see step 1.

victor is trying to negotiate with creditors/consignors and offering ludicrous terms. if consignors want the monies that are rightfully owed to them, i encourage them to forget victor's latest hare-brained scheme and contact a good lawyer.

rudy.

MSpecht
05-18-2009, 07:36 PM
"victor is trying to negotiate with creditors/consignors and offering ludicrous terms."
---Rudy

Hey Rudy-- I thought that was alrready copywrited ??

DirtShoot
05-31-2009, 05:05 PM
I have consigned with AMI in the past... Like most businesses in this downturn they are not immune and neither is my own business (I too owe some debts).

I like the new payment system to get all payed off. Basically if your owed past monies they can set you up as an "Authorized Dealer". Your items in thier auction are paid directly too you (you need free paypal account) by the bidder. Your items are payed immediatly and ALL fees (the buyers premium and consignor fees are applied to any past due amounts)

They work hard to please thier customers. At least they don't run with questionable items I have seen them turn down and showed up in another auction.

admin_old
05-31-2009, 05:33 PM
I have consigned with AMI in the past... Like most businesses in this downturn they are not immune and neither is my own business (I too owe some debts).

I like the new payment system to get all payed off. Basically if your owed past monies they can set you up as an "Authorized Dealer". Your items in thier auction are paid directly too you (you need free paypal account) by the bidder. Your items are payed immediatly and ALL fees (the buyers premium and consignor fees are applied to any past due amounts)

They work hard to please thier customers. At least they don't run with questionable items I have seen them turn down and showed up in another auction.
Hello DirtShoot,

As per the forum rules, you will need to register with a vaild first and last name for your post to remain.

hblakewolf
05-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Hello DirtShoot,

As per the forum rules, you will need to register with a vaild first and last name for your post to remain.

Why do I have a feeling the name that will be registered is James Rath?

Welcome back, James!

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net

DirtShoot
05-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Hello DirtShoot,

OK update my profile....
Sorry...

33bird
05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Wow-a homer for AMI. Who would have guessed?

sportscentury
05-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Outstanding. We haven't had a genuine AMI shill in a while. This should get good fast. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/NightHawkZone/Emoticons/popcorn.gif

both-teams-played-hard
05-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Outstanding. We haven't had a genuine AMI shill in a while. This should get good fast. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/NightHawkZone/Emoticons/popcorn.gif

Reid, you are officially challenged to a popcorn gif contest!

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8540/michaeljacksongif.gif

sportscentury
05-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Reid, you are officially challenged to a popcorn gif contest!

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8540/michaeljacksongif.gif

Warren, I officially decline! I could not even begin to match your graphics and electronic art!

hblakewolf
06-01-2009, 08:12 PM
...and the "positive press" continues!!!!

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008627

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net

mvandor
06-01-2009, 08:17 PM
OK update my profile....
Sorry...

There really MUST be an IP check on this one, it MUST match a prior AMI GUU account or 55 years of studying human nature has gone to waste!

sportscentury
06-01-2009, 09:39 PM
There really MUST be an IP check on this one, it MUST match a prior AMI GUU account or 55 years of studying human nature has gone to waste!

Eric used to catch these frauds on a weekly basis (not just the AMI clowns like Rast, Rocco, and the rest of the braintrust, but the genius from Steiner who registered as Jay Z [classic!] and only posted to promote Steiner, Ken Golem and his 40 different GUU userids which were all somewhat similar, etc.). But I think Eric is busy with other activities these days. Keeping up with the nonsense on here is a full-time job.

Eric
06-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh, I looked up the IP all right and I emailed the user... waiting to hear back. Very interesting...
Eric

sportscentury
06-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Oh, I looked up the IP all right and I emailed the user... waiting to hear back. Very interesting...
Eric

Eric - any update?

Eric
06-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Still no response. I emailed them to find out if the address they registered with is valid since they originally did not register with a valid first and last name.

sportscentury
06-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Still no response. I emailed them to find out if the address they registered with is valid since they originally did not register with a valid first and last name.

Originally registered with an invalid name, posted a transparent post praising AMI's horrendous payment practices, won't respond to your emails, and never heard from again here on GUU. Sounds to me like another blatant AMI shill. We've known for years that they have no shame ... or any interest whatsoever in acting in an ethical manner. Just offering my interpretation of the evidence. Thanks for your good work and the update.

Eric
06-03-2009, 05:16 PM

DirtShoot-
Please email me right away at ecky3@aol.com
Thanks
Eric