PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Mets Jersey "Ya Gotta Believe"

b.heagy
05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Any common player with the memorail "Ya Gotta Believe" on the right sleeve. Please email with pics and price. Prefer a home jersey but will be happy to see what is out there.

GarkoCollector
05-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Bill,
Not a jersey, but an item I actively looked for for nearly 5 years. Only 50 exist and they regularly sell for 4-5x their value:\
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/scan0002.jpg

Just wanted to share.
Tom

b.heagy
05-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Tom,
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.

GarkoCollector
05-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Tom,
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.

Bill,
There are only 50 of these. A hardcore Mets fan I know has 10 of them. I know of 7 others and then mine. Theres 1 on ebay now but the seller is asking a pretty outrageous price for it. Its a Buy It Now in someone's store.

Shoot me your address. I have a link to Tim Mcgraw. Might be able to send your kiddo something nice,
Tom