Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b.heagy
    • May 2006

2004 Mets Jersey "Ya Gotta Believe"

Any common player with the memorail "Ya Gotta Believe" on the right sleeve. Please email with pics and price. Prefer a home jersey but will be happy to see what is out there.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !
  • GarkoCollector
    • Sep 2008

Re: 2004 Mets Jersey "Ya Gotta Believe"

Bill,
    Not a jersey, but an item I actively looked for for nearly 5 years. Only 50 exist and they regularly sell for 4-5x their value:\

Just wanted to share.
    Tom

Comment

• b.heagy
      • May 2006

Tom,
      Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.
      Bill Heagy
      heagysports.com
      Go Phillies !

Comment

• GarkoCollector
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by b.heagy
        Tom,
        Thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for that card. I am collecting Tug for my 7 year old daughter (big Tim McGraw fan). She has shown an appreciation for Tug so I am doing what I can to keep her interest in the hobby.

Bill,
        There are only 50 of these. A hardcore Mets fan I know has 10 of them. I know of 7 others and then mine. Theres 1 on ebay now but the seller is asking a pretty outrageous price for it. Its a Buy It Now in someone's store.

Shoot me your address. I have a link to Tim Mcgraw. Might be able to send your kiddo something nice,
        Tom

Comment

Working...