Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankeesfan09
    • May 2009

Question for Yankees fans....

I was wondering if anyone has one of these in their collection or if anyone else has seen one. These were limited to 500. I check eBay every once in a while but I have never seen another one listed before. Mine is serial numbered 61/500 ( Couldnt have asked for a better serial number ). I know the pics arent the best, but its the best I could do unfortunately. And if anyone cant tell what it is, its Aaron Boone's memorable home run off of Tim Wakefield. The top right has " Authentic Infield Dirt ", The bottom right has a Yankees gold coin, and the middle right has a description of the game with the serial number 61/500. The bottom left also has a hand written serial number.

• cordovacollector
    • Mar 2009

Re: Question for Yankees fans....

Aren't these available at times on the Yankee's auctions on the MLB site?

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
      • Dec 2008

Re: Question for Yankees fans....

Originally posted by Yankeesfan09
      I was wondering if anyone has one of these in their collection or if anyone else has seen one. These were limited to 500. I check eBay every once in a while but I have never seen another one listed before. Mine is serial numbered 61/500 ( Couldnt have asked for a better serial number ). I know the pics arent the best, but its the best I could do unfortunately. And if anyone cant tell what it is, its Aaron Boone's memorable home run off of Tim Wakefield. The top right has " Authentic Infield Dirt ", The bottom right has a Yankees gold coin, and the middle right has a description of the game with the serial number 61/500. The bottom left also has a hand written serial number.

It's going to take my eyes awhile to recover from this sabotage....

Comment

Working...