Dirk Nowitzki (and other top NBA superstars)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Dirk Nowitzki (and other top NBA superstars)

Looking for the finest of Dirk Nowitzki items [especially ones from MeiGray from the early years, milestone events, playoffs, 05-06 Finals, special jerseys (e.g., hardwood classics), etc.].

Also, always looking for top game worn items from all NBA mega-stars (retired and current).

Thank you. I can be emailed at rgf2@hotmail.com.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • svo261
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Dirk Nowitzki (and other top NBA superstars)

I have a dirk game used jersey w/ a loa from Meigrey

looking to trade

Comment

• svo261
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

email me at svo261@aol.com

for the dirk jersey

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by svo261
        email me at svo261@aol.com

for the dirk jersey
        thank you. I emailed you
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
          • Nov 2005

If you have Dirk items, please email me directly at rgf2@hotmail.com as I do not check this section of GUU that much. Thank you.

Comment

Working...