PDA

View Full Version : Value of an Arod Signed GU HR Bat

Sheffield11
05-19-2009, 11:24 PM
What do you think the value of an Arod signed game used 08 HR bat would be? How much would something like that go for on ebay, I am interested in one? Any ideas?

cjclong
05-20-2009, 07:36 AM
MVP marketing was selling them two years ago during his MVP season for around $7,000 to $10,000 I believe. I doubt if they would sell for that now both because of the steroid issue and economy.

suave1477
05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
I would add to it that even though it is not super significant but being a Home Run bat in the Final Season of Yankee Stadium may up the value a drop.

My personal opinion I would say $3,000 to $6,000 depending on the relevance of the Home Run.

Also bear in mind that now is a good time to pick up his stuff as mentioned by the other member due his roids issue and economy you should be able pick up his stuff comparitaivly cheap to before and would 99.9% go back up in value in the future.

schubert1970
05-20-2009, 01:36 PM
A few months ago several of these bats were selling for 2 - 3k (Heritage Auctions). With more and more of these showing up, I'm not sure if they will retain value.

Try to get a milestone bat if you can afford it. This is more unique and the regular HR bats.

It all depends on how much you want to spend or throw away depending on your point of view.