PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks To Jobathenut!!!

suave1477
05-21-2009, 11:22 AM
I would like to give a Shout Out / Thanks to Jobathenut!!

He actually helped with sending me a DVD of a game I was looking for and did not want anything in return as I did offer but he refused, no matter what I said lol:p

He went out of his way and put the game for me on DVD and applied to the cover of the case the box score of the game and shipped it.

2 THUMBS UP TO YOU AND I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, AGAIN ANYTHING YOU NEED DO NOT HESITITATE TO ASK!!

jobathenut
05-24-2009, 05:31 AM
suave-you're going to make me blush.Thanks for the very kind words.It means alot to me.I can't believe i missed this thread.I'm glad you got the dvd,as i was starting to worry that the dvd got lost in the mail.I hope the dvd turned out to your liking.And like i said,i have no problem "paying it forward",i was more than happy to help you with this dvd.If anything it shows a fan of the dreadful and hated evil empire,can still be nice and do something like this.Thanks again,and if theres anything you want from my collection,please let me know,as i would love to buisness with a great person like you.:)
I would like to give a Shout Out / Thanks to Jobathenut!!

He actually helped with sending me a DVD of a game I was looking for and did not want anything in return as I did offer but he refused, no matter what I said lol:p

He went out of his way and put the game for me on DVD and applied to the cover of the case the box score of the game and shipped it.

2 THUMBS UP TO YOU AND I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, AGAIN ANYTHING YOU NEED DO NOT HESITITATE TO ASK!!