Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

JO Sports.........

A few weeks ago I visited a company named JO Sports that is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. JO Sports, I believe, has contracts with a few NFL teams and is a seller of game used NFL jerseys. I met the owner, Jarrod Oldridge, and a few of his employees that day. He and his employees were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. The inventory of jerseys that JO has is nothing short of incredible. I can also tell you from my personal opinion that the merchandise that JO Sports sells is the real deal. I would recommend JO Sports to anyone looking to purchase legitimate game used NFL merchandise.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • PK
    • Feb 2006

Re: JO Sports.........

They do have some great inventory but thier prices seem a little on the high side

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by PK
      They do have some great inventory but thier prices seem a little on the high side
      Some people will pay the price for properly certified memorabilia.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
        • Nov 2007

Further, Jarrod showed me several shirts that could EASILY be sold on the open market as gamers. However he knows they are bad in some way or another and chooses not to sell them to some unsuspecting or uneducated buyer. That, in this hobby, is definitely an indicator of high character.
        ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• PK
          • Feb 2006

I'm just sayin' - Take the new Saints stuff. $1500 for a Devery Henderson when last year the Saints were selling his direct(same that JO now has) for under $800 and his NFL Europe opening game last year with patch and NFL Auctions LOA went for $750

Comment

• kingjammy24
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
            Further, Jarrod showed me several shirts that could EASILY be sold on the open market as gamers. However he knows they are bad in some way or another and chooses not to sell them to some unsuspecting or uneducated buyer. That, in this hobby, is definitely an indicator of high character.
            clearly jarrod is a man to the manner born. i like to think there is a special place in heaven for people who don't commit fraud.

yesterday as the valet returned my car, i told him he was a saint for not carjacking me.

rudy.

Comment

• UGA-1
              • Jan 2009

JO Sports is a class act all the way. They do things the right way. In todays market, I will pay a little more for that kind of service and quaility product. PLUS , they do not use any silly grade scale. They just get the real deal and pass it on. We really need to support guys like them.
              Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
              email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Comment

• rose14
                • Dec 2005

Lord, here we go again!!!

Comment

• Mauer7
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008

I agree with Canseco. Who else does?

Comment

• mvandor
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007

I'm not into lynch mobs, but Joel must be aware he's become the resident forum contrarian, doing little but stirring up dissension and argument where it's neither necessary or productive.

Comment

• saftey45
                      • Jan 2006

This company does not know the definition of honor or customer service. Just my opinion from the last deal I will have with them. mike hinkel - saftey45@yahoo.com

Comment

• josportsco
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. We are building a game worn business where collectors can go to purchase equipment of their favorite player and/or team. We try to get everything we can unwashed and with team or player paperwork, so you the collector can have the fun matching your jersey with as many photos you can of the particular game(s). As for pricing, I do not believe we are high. I believe you pay a premium for quality, non questionable game worn memorabilia. If there is any arguement regarding prices we should argue why these auction house continue to auction these horrible game cut jerseys as game worn graded A5-A7!!
                        As for you Mike, you make this sound like we are horrible when I explained to you the jersey that you were looking at online was priced wrong. Honestly, if you are that bent out of shape about this I will sell it to you for the mistake pricing we listed it for. The price it is listed for now is my buy price. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']If you are upset that we could not honor our listing price on a jersey that was priced wrong, why are you not upset regarding the Cedric Benson jersey that we spent days negotiating with you and you proceeded to tell one of my employees that you are going to purchase the jersey, then not purchase it! [/FONT]I will take a $1500 hit just so I know you feel better about us. If you want to discuss this any further feel free to email me at jarrod@josportsco.com

Thank you

Comment

• 34swtns
                          • Apr 2006

Jarrod and Brian at JO have both been nothing but perfect gentlemen and honorable businessmen inasmuch as the two deals I've had with them will attest and I know other Bears collectors who will say the same thing. The last jersey I purchased from them was the orange '07 Bernard Berrian and I couldn't be happier with it or the way I was treated by these gentlemen.
                          I highly recommend their company.

Comment

• trsent
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mvandor
                            I'm not into lynch mobs, but Joel must be aware he's become the resident forum contrarian, doing little but stirring up dissension and argument where it's neither necessary or productive.
                            Rudy's post about fraud has nothing to do with the praise about JO Sports.

So, my post was removed - MODERATOR - Why did all posts after my post not get removed? If you are going to edit a thread - Please edit it so that the insulting rebuttals are removed also to be fair.

Comment

• cordovacollector
                              • Mar 2009

Oh, Rudy! I always liked that name because of the movie. But now you are one of my heroes!

Comment

Working...