PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a photo from a specific game

TNTtoys
05-22-2009, 09:34 PM
All,

I have been working on a project involving one of my Carlos Beltran game used jerseys. It is a BLACK ALTERNATE HOME ("Mets" across the front), game used (Steiner authenticated) from the 2007 season.

I am trying to photomatch the shirt, and I am coming close. The Mets only wore the black alternate home 17 times the whole year. I have photos clearly showing the jersey from 16 of those games, and I am only missing 1: September 24th, where the Mets lost to the Nationals 13-4 (I can almost hear the snickering of the Nationals fans here).

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could locate a photo anywhere on the web showing Beltran in the black alternate home jersey on Sept 24, 2007.

Regards,
Nick

Dewey2007
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Here is one I found on AP Images.

mattmueller
05-23-2009, 07:42 AM
The game is available in the MLB.tv archives. Perhaps if you give a clue as to what you are looking for people with access can help find the shot you are looking for. I'd be willing to try to help, but for some reason when I use the print screen function, it doesn't work correctly on the computer I am currently using.

Matt

TNTtoys
05-23-2009, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Matt Mueller for finding me the shot that I needed. I have now successfully pinned my 2007 Beltran gamer to the final few weeks of 2007, as it matches up perfectly to the 2 consecutive games that the Mets wore alternate black at home during the span Sept. 16 through Sept. 24. Sadly, it was smack dab during their "monumental collapse" but on a bright note, he homered while wearing the jersey :-)