PDA

View Full Version : My Small Kobe Collection

Mac670
05-24-2009, 04:30 PM
After yesterdays Laker Game, where Kobe carried the the team once again to victory, I thought I would show my small Kobe Collection. I purchased these from one of largest Kobe collectors on the West Coast a several years back. I spoke to Dan Ceniceros on several occasions and did indeed give his thumbs up to them. Maybe one day I will display them the way they ought to be displayed. Tell me what you think and does anyone have any idea on how to display them?

Mac670
05-24-2009, 04:31 PM
that pic

sportscentury
05-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Mac - thanks for posting these. Terrific Kobe unis. Glad to see another basketball collector on here. I have several pairs of Kobe's shoes from last year and this year, but no uniforms. Very nice pick-ups.

jobathenut
05-24-2009, 06:52 PM
That is a nice set of kobe uniforms,man i'm jealous.The lakers are my favorite team and always have loved kobe.That whole debate on kobe or james is funny to me.Anyways,i would display them in a jersey case,you could get a big one and display the shorts right next to the jersey.I don't have much of a lakers collection,just a pair of luke walton game used shoes and signed jerseys of kobe and o'neil and a signed kobe 04 all star ball basketball....and 8x10's of kobe and o'neil.Here's some pictures.:)

SWPY
07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Mac670 - By any chance, are they on sale?

nickacs
07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Great jerseys! Look great and Dan is great to give his "blessing" to them :)