Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rboitano
    • Nov 2005

Pete Rose Ordering Reocrds

Any one know what models Pete ordered in 1986 - 1989? The length and weight would be appreciated as well.
    Thanks
    Robert
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Pete Rose Ordering Reocrds

Robert,

I may have those records at home. I think Marcus Sevier copied them and sent them to me a while back (thanks, Marcus). If someone else can help Robert, please chime in as I am heading out of town and am particularly pressed for time today.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• JimCaravello
      • Jan 1970

I can tell you tonight when I get home and can check the records for you. Jim Caravello

Comment

• JimCaravello
        • Jan 1970

Came home at lunch to grab a quick bite........... Pete's last year playing was 1986. There are two orders by the Cincinatti Reds that year. The first was on 8-13-86, with an order of twelve ( 12 ) S2 model bats. The length was 34.5" - there is no weight indication in the reocrds. The second shipment was dated 9-26-86 and again was an order for twelve ( 12 ) S2 model bats that were 34.5" long, with no weight indicated in the records. The "finish" section of the records is blank. That's it for Pete in 1986 - keep in mind that he was using Mizuno bats quite a bit near the end of his career, and thus it makes sense that he would not have a lot of bat orders that year. Also - he played in only 72 games that year with 237 at bats. Hope this helps. If you have any furhter questions, don't hesitate to contact me at jcaravello@nc.rr.com. Jim Caravello

Comment

• Rboitano
          • Nov 2005

Thanks a lot for the information. I really appreciate it.

Comment

• JimCaravello
            • Jan 1970

No problem! Glad I can help. Jim

Comment

Working...