PDA

View Full Version : Emmitt Smith & Randy Moss Autos FS

skinsfan0521
05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey Everybody,

I'm looking to sell a Full Sized Riddell Vikings Randy Moss auto'd helmet. I bought it during or after his rookie year (1998) & comes w/COA. I bought it for $300. I'm looking to get as close to that as possible.

I've also got a framed & matted, auto'd 8x10 of Emmitt Smith that I also bought sometime in the mid-late 90's. I paid a little over $100 for it, but the signature is faded now, so I'm willing to take less. It also comes with a COA.

If you're looking for more details like pictures, etc, please let me know and I can get them to you (and probably post them in the thread too), but right now I'm at work so I can't.

I'd also be interested in trading these things for similar Redskins items!!

Thanks a lot!

-Brian
bharasymczuk@gmail.com

skinsfan0521
06-03-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm open to trading for any game used or autos of "star" NFL players.

Prices are negotiable, please let me know if you're interested in something or interested in pictures.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

markize
06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Brian,

I have a Joe Theismann auto'd official NFL football I'm looking to part ways with. The sig is very large and VERY boldly done in silver paint pen, and takes up an entire pannel. It includes a few inscriptions. Comes with coa, and pic of him signing it. Looking to sell, and I can throw in football case if interested. Let me know, and I can email you pics.

mark
sirfuzzy@comcast.net

skinsfan0521
06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
markize - Are you just looking to sell or are you saying that you'd like to trade it? Please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

markize
06-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Brian,

Sell, sell, sell!

Also, not sure what auto's/sports you collect, but I have tons of autos. Several football including 2 team signed footballs, tons of Yankees, and a couple Flyers team signed mini helmets.

Mark

skinsfan0521
06-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Sorry, not interested in buying right now. Only thing that I'd be interested in buying right now is something of Chris Snee (NY Giants OL), Isaiah Kacyvenski (Former NFL player) or Rich Thompson (AAA Baseball Player)

Thanks for the offer though!

-Brian