PDA

View Full Version : Yankees @ Twins Tickets -yankees Dugout Tickets

jobathenut
05-28-2009, 12:07 AM
hi There-i Know There Are Some Twins Fans On Here.i Am Looking For 2 Tickets For The Upcoming Series July 7th And 8th In Minnesota.me And My Brother Are Big Yankee Fans And Are Looking To Get As Close To The Field By The Yankees Side On The Field (dugout) As We Can.last Season We Lucked Out And Bought A Pair In The First Row Vip Tickets For $50 A Ticket On The Street Before The Game(we Always Buy Our Tickets On The Street Before The Game).pretty Good Tickets,even Though At The Dome Youre Still 30 Feet Above The Field(can't Wait For That New Stadium).and Was Just Wondering If Anyone On Here Has Tickets.please Pm Me If You Can Help Me.thanks:)

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
I am still looking to see if there are any twins season ticket holders on here that might be able to help me with these tickets.:)

jobathenut
07-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Final check to see if there are any twins season ticket holders on here that might want to sell thier yankees/twins tickets.Again i'm looking for sections 120,119-yankees dugout on deck-circle.The games are this tuesday and wednesday so please get back to me as soon as possible.thanks:)

cordovacollector
07-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Joba ~

If you want to try to get those tickets ... but they will be expensive ... during the next home game, go to Hubert's very early before the gates open and ask for Dan the Ticket Man (tall, stocky fellow). Ask if he has the Hodne tickets available for the series. I am not sure if Dan still brokers the Hodne tickets though. If he does have them, I'd guess they'll be up in the $150-$200 each per game range, but they come in pairs. Section 120 Row 7 ... in what used to be the front row before the VIP seats went in.

You were more than EXTREMELY lucky to get those VIP seats for $50 that time. Someone really needed money late that day! smile

Otherwise, try to find Brooks on the corner of Chicago and 4th to see what he has. If he is there, he likely might be sitting in a chair. He is ALWAYS the more reasonable of anyone ... but he has been sick the last couple years, so may not be selling any longer.

Last, ask the "bouncer" at Hubert's if he can let you know where Larry sells his tickets (an African American guy). He can make some good deals or if he doesn't have what you want, he might know who has it and will get them for you.

But ... all my info and contacts are from before they legalized scalping and there's a chance all of these great guys have "retired". I didn't get to a game last year and I think only two or three the year before so I know things have changed since the days when I was there for every game.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

cordovacollector
07-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Shucks! Just read your post again ... I didn't realize the Yanks were coming already on Tuesday. But if you are free tomorrow around 5 or 6:00 pm it might be worth a trip to go to Hubert's and ask the manager if he can give you a phone number for Dan the Ticket Man. Might even be a slight chance Larry would be around a night ahead. Brooks won't be there at all early, especially not a day ahead. But at least you might be able to call Dan the Ticket Man.

Even though it is the Yankees (smile, just teasing), I would give my eye teeth to be at a game soon!

Tell me what color shirt and cap you'll be wearing and I'll watch for you when the lefties come up to bat. I am always watching for TV shots of Section 120 area because that is where all my old friends sit. Almost every game I see one or two friends in the crowd.