PDA

View Full Version : I have a question and need some Forum help.

WHAlers
05-31-2009, 11:24 PM
I recently posted a jersey in the collector to collector classified section that exceeded the $500 limit. Let me first say that this was an over-sight on my part and as soon as it was brought to my attention by another collector I attempted to fix the problem by editing my post, however I was unable to locate a way to do that. Anyway the post has been correctly deleted by the monitor for exceeding the $500 limit but I have two questions about Forum proceedures that I would appreciate some help with by fellow forum members so that I can be a more informed poster in the future.

Myfirst question: Is there a way for a poster (after posting)to edit their own posts?

Secondly, it seems that with the prices of game used memorabilia being much higher these days than it has been in past years the $500 amount may be kind of low for most popular player jerseys. So my second question is:

Is there an acceptable place anywhere on this Forum to list collector to collector classified items that exceed $500?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me out with this information.

gingi79
05-31-2009, 11:49 PM
No worries about the over $500 post, lots of people make that mistake. To answer your questions, No.

There is no way to amend a post. Everyone wonders why but it's always been that way.

There is no way to sell an item on this site for over $500. You cannot put an eBay post in for sale either. You can list it in the Fall 2009 GUU auction however. Email Chris CAvalier about consignment to that auction.

Welcome aboard. Glad to help.

sportscentury
06-01-2009, 12:14 AM
There is no way to sell an item on this site for over $500.

Approved items of over $500 in value can be consigned to be sold in the GUU Store.