PDA

View Full Version : I Had To Share This...

1831whiteswan
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Looking at a "game used jersey" on ebay - this jersey had the correct size and tagging for this individual, so I decided to email the seller a question asking how he had obtained the jersey. His response "a local thirft shop" !! I responsed to him to ask how he justified it being sold as "game worn". His response - "the tagging matches and there is a gatorade stain on the jersey". Classic - at least he was honest in his reply!!

both-teams-played-hard
06-01-2009, 10:14 PM
There are 100s, if not 1000s of legitimate game used jerseys found at thrift stores and flea markets.
Would you not buy a jersey because it came from a second-hand store?

sportscentury
06-01-2009, 10:46 PM
There are 100s, if not 1000s of legitimate game used jerseys found at thrift stores and flea markets.

How true. Legitimate gamers have been found in much stranger locations than a thrift shop.

Lokee
06-02-2009, 03:07 PM

Like today for instance. I live in the Seattle WA area and hit up the thrift stores 5 times a week from Tacoma to Seattle to Everett etc... Today I picked up a Kelowna Rockets Game Worn Hockey Jersey for 19.99 and a Seattle Thunderbirds Game Worn Jersey for 19.99. I find alot of game worn items in my travels.