PDA

View Full Version : Chargers, Oilers & Lions Presentation Game Footballs

cohibasmoker
06-05-2009, 07:29 AM
The below footballs are all $105.00 each plus $10.00 for postage. If additional scans are needed, just email me and I’ll be more than happy to send them along. I can be reached at flaa1a@comcast.net

- 2005 “Kickoff” Football (Dolphins);
- 1990 Chargers “Presentation” football (Harmon);
- 1984 Oilers “Presentation” football (Abraham);
- 2006 Lions New Style Duke;
- Dick Vermeil (Michael Jones collection); and,
- Earl Campbell signed game used football (JSA).

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Eric
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Interested in the Harmon. Emailing you now.
Thanks
Eric
ecky3@aol.com

cohibasmoker
06-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Interested in the Harmon. Emailing you now.
Thanks
Eric
ecky3@aol.com

email received - the Chargers football is yours. I sent you a confirmation email please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks, Jim

skinsfan0521
06-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Can you just give me more information about the Cambell auto'd ball? When was it GU, do you know? If possible, I'd appreciate it if you could add a more detailed scan of that on this thread cuz I won't be able to check my email until I get home from work today. If not, then I'll try to email you later.

Thanks!

-Brian

cohibasmoker
06-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Can you just give me more information about the Cambell auto'd ball? When was it GU, do you know? If possible, I'd appreciate it if you could add a more detailed scan of that on this thread cuz I won't be able to check my email until I get home from work today. If not, then I'll try to email you later.

Thanks!

-Brian

The football is an official 1989-96 Paul Tagliabue game used football signed in black sharpie marker by Earl Campbell. The inscription reads, Peace and Love Earl Campbell H.O.F. 1991". Ball shows game wear including the referees marking (396) on the nose of the football.

The football has been authenticated by JSA and it is from the personal collection of Roman Gabriel III – his LOA is included with this item. I guess the football had a small leak because the prior owner attached a tiny plug over the air-hole and to some extent, it did the trick because the football is semi-inflated. Overall, it is in very nice condition and displays very well.