Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KittyJoseph
    • Feb 2009

Orlando Magic Game Tickets

Hmm!! Thinking to be the part of Orlando Magic Game and still don’t know from where to purchase tickets then here is the way. Like me, you can get up to 50% off through www.eticketcentral.com and can be the part of exciting match.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Orlando Magic Game Tickets

Originally posted by KittyJoseph
    Hmm!! Thinking to be the part of Orlando Magic Game and still don’t know from where to purchase tickets then here is the way. Like me, you can get up to 50% off through www.eticketcentral.com and can be the part of exciting match.
    Kitty - you posted the same thing elsewhere on GUU already. Do you mind me asking if you are financially invested or otherwise associated with this business?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by sportscentury
      Kitty - you posted the same thing elsewhere on GUU already. Do you mind me asking if you are financially invested or otherwise associated with this business?

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
        • Nov 2005

I wish I could afford tickets to this match. There are less than 7 matches left this year in the American Professional Basketball Association. Thanks for posting the link. However, I think I'll just watch this match on the telly.

Comment

Working...