PDA

View Full Version : Jeter DNA? Stop the insanity

schubert1970
06-06-2009, 02:32 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bottle-of-Water-that-Derek-Jeter-was-drinking-from_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ165876QQihZ018QQit emZ280355063614QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsup ported

Mr.3000
06-06-2009, 02:43 PM
I was going to say "Ridiculous". But this one deserves a "pathetic!" from me.

TNTtoys
06-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Poor, but not any worse than a "used sharpie" that the player signed his name with...

jv225
06-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Well for the 5K he wants for it at least you get free shipping :rolleyes:

schubert1970
06-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Think we should ask the seller if this is the actual photo or a stock photo.

scottanservitz
06-06-2009, 10:24 PM
S-t-u-p-i-d!

jobathenut
06-06-2009, 11:41 PM
I know you are all ripping on this seller for selling a water bottle.But i think the only thing that's so called "stubid" is the asking price for it.And also the fact that it does'nt look like a picture but a stock picture,or they have a lousy digital camera.Not to mention,they misspelled jeter's name,man i always hate people that sell a item of a player and mispell the players name like that.But i just have to say,as far as having the water bottle itself,i have to say that's not that stubid.As i was at a kiss concert and gene simmions after a song spilled water all over us and gave me the bottle after he did it.And also at a motley crue concert nikki sixx threw his bottle and i caught it,and i still have both of them.So i guess you can rip on me,but i never rip on someone's collection as to each his own,we all collect different items.And by the way,i did'nt think that t.o sharpie was that bad of a thing,as i would love to have it,but only if i had the ball he autographed it with.:)

metsbats
06-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Nothing tops the Luis Gonzalez used chewing gum that was on ebay several years ago!

I missed a few unique collectable over the years.

- Sitting in the lobby of a hotel having a conversation with Eddie Mathews while he was puffing on a cigarette. He put the butt out in an ash tray right next to me and I should have took the tray and the butt!

- Ed Hearn sitting in my mini-van chewing tobacco and spitting it into a coffee cup. My bad for throwing the coffee cup away!