Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drexler22
    • Jun 2009

Best auction house sites?

Just wondering what is the most reliable auction house availiable online. Which one do you guys use?
  • flaco1801
    • Nov 2005

Re: Best auction house sites?

after all you read here do u really think any are worth a chance? i never will or have had any use for them...

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

I have purchased from a few different auction houses and I would say Huggins and Scott has been the best with customer service and how they operate.
      Email: Tay1038@aol.com
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

MeiGray/NBA Auctions is clearly the very best for modern basketball (no other auction house even begins to compare).

And I have heard good things about GUU Auctions (though I seem to remember that GUU is a bit heavier in baseball/football - a lot of top items, though, with rigorous authentication and reportedly terrific customer service).
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by flaco1801
          after all you read here do u really think any are worth a chance? i never will or have had any use for them...
          if you have never used them you must either have a weak collection or a modern day one! everyone in this forum believes in auction houses but also believe in homework! HERITAGE,LELANDS,MEARS.

Comment

Working...