PDA

View Full Version : Is a GTSM LOA legit?

skinsfan0521
06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I've searched the forum (and the auto forum) for opinions on GTSM (GT Sports Marketing) authentication, but haven't really found what I'm looking for. All the things that I've found had something to do with attending one of their shows.

My question is if an autographed item has a GTSM holo on it is that legit? Are they like PSA/DNA, JSA, GAI, Mounted Memories, Tri-Star, etc?? -- Or are some of those that I listed not even legit? :o

Just curious if it's a solid LOA or if it should be questioned?

Thanks!

-Brian

skinsfan0521
06-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry, I also wanted to mention that the item that I was referring to is/was in the Coach's Corner auction. So, I'm skeptical because of all the very bad things I've heard about Coach's Corner.

Also, has anybody bought anything from there that was happy with their purchase and it is authentic? It seems that all I've found on here (and auto forum) is people who are really unhappy w/their items and/or their authenticity.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

David
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
GTSM is legitimate. They represent numerous big athletes-- including Reggie Bush, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman and Gale Sayers-- and all their signings are done in person, with the signer under contract to sign. As the signings are done in person and under contract, the GTSM hologram/COA is on the order of Tri Star or Steiner.

mvandor
06-09-2009, 04:21 PM
GTSM is legitimate. They represent numerous big athletes-- including Reggie Bush, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman and Gale Sayers-- and all their signings are done in person, with the signer under contract to sign. As the signings are done in person and under contract, the GTSM hologram/COA is on the order of Tri Star or Steiner.

Yup, beat me to it.

kmantm64
08-15-2010, 08:15 PM
However, like all things in this industry, there are now fake GTSM holograms out there (I've seen them on Steven Strasburg balls) and GTSM never did signings with him. Stick to the guys that they represent.

Dali.coll
05-10-2014, 07:08 AM
I would NOT buy from GTSM- GT Sports Marketing!!
There are numerous complaints filed with the BBB- Better Business Bureau, FTC, PayPal as well as negative feedback posts on Facebook, blow out cards and signings hotline and miscellaneous fraud/ rip- off type sites. Its unfortunate, but looks like this comapny has hurt a lot of buyers. All of these complaints can be found on the internet for the public to read. Unfortunately, the company has excessive athlete cancellations at every show and are very unorganized according to the posts. They also refuse to refund any buyers if the athlete cancels (and do not notify you of cancellations). There are other, more reputable shows to go to. These shows can be found in other posts periodically. Good luck!

Phil316
05-10-2014, 08:44 PM
I would never ever buy anything from Coaches Corner out of sheer principle. Those guys are criminals.