Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oakesc8855
    • Jan 2009

Best in Minor Leagues?

Looking to see what everyone thinks is the best party deck/suite area at a minor league ballpark. Leave pictures and comments of what you like the most about the areas!
  • orioles03
    • Dec 2005

Re: Best in Minor Leagues?

the ironbirds cal's team i love there stadium nothing like eating carbs at the ball park and watching a ballgame we went to a game there opening season a foul ball came right towards us i had old bay and crabs all over my hand still got the ball people were to busy stuffing there face gave it to my cousin his first game
    orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• hblakewolf
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Re: Best in Minor Leagues?

Originally posted by oakesc8855
      Looking to see what everyone thinks is the best party deck/suite area at a minor league ballpark. Leave pictures and comments of what you like the most about the areas!
      Based on my travels both domestically and internationally, hands-down the Guadalupe Puntas in the Mexican League have the best party deck/suite area I've ever seen.

For a flat fee of 5,000 pesos, they include an all you can eat spread with unlimited lobster tails, braised racoon, ice cold Coronas and fresh roasted acorns . After this amazing meal, they then bring in an array of young ladies to begin the entertainment. This includes pole dancing, whip cream hits and various Turkish style waterpipes (each bringing a different "herb").

A few photos are below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	652771

Click image for larger version

Name:	whipits.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	652772

Howard Wolf