PDA

View Full Version : Important: Please Read

Eric
05-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Hello everyone-

I have received many angry, profanity laced emails in the last couple of days from a person or persons who I will not name.

The person has vowed to come on here under fake user names to make sure trouble is started up. I ask all of you to resist responding to new people around here who may be violating the rules.

Those people will be dealt with quickly and effectively. Some of the things mentioned in these emails are so offensive that I am looking into the possibility of legal action with these people for harrassment. I have saved all correspondence and will forward that to the proper authorities.

Thank you for your consideration
Eric

trsent
05-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Hello everyone-

I have received many angry, profanity laced emails in the last couple of days from a person or persons who I will not name.

The person has vowed to come on here under fake user names to make sure trouble is started up. I ask all of you to resist responding to new people around here who may be violating the rules.

Those people will be dealt with quickly and effectively. Some of the things mentioned in these emails are so offensive that I am looking into the possibility of legal action with these people for harrassment. I have saved all correspondence and will forward that to the proper authorities.

Thank you for your consideration
Eric

Eric, how come people have to get mad at you every time someone puts us all at risk on this forum by now following the rules? Don't these people understand that the forum has to have rules for two reasons:

1. Social - We need to be social so people post and come back again and again.

2. Legal - If people abuse the rules there could be legal issues for all involved. Making accusations without proof could lead to this.