Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankeesfan09
    • May 2009

All members please read.

I am getting kind of tired of seeing these posts about me ripping off Cordovacollector. I sold two items to Cordovacollector and I was paid by two echecks. I cant help it that I had to wait 5-7 business days for the echecks to clear and when they did clear I was out of town on vacation. If I would not have been paid by echecks everything would have been shipped out the next day. As for the names, my name is Steve. I do not have a Paypal account so I use my friend Jims account. The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333

I work in law enforcement for a local agency. I have never ripped anyone off and will never rip anyone off. I am a huge Redick fan and not really sure what that post was made for about me selling my Redick jersey. I only have one GUU account and am happy to be a member here.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: All members please read.

Originally posted by Yankeesfan09
    I am getting kind of tired of seeing these posts about me ripping off Cordovacollector. I sold two items to Cordovacollector and I was paid by two echecks. I cant help it that I had to wait 5-7 business days for the echecks to clear and when they did clear I was out of town on vacation. If I would not have been paid by echecks everything would have been shipped out the next day. As for the names, my name is Steve. I do not have a Paypal account so I use my friend Jims account. The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333

I work in law enforcement for a local agency. I have never ripped anyone off and will never rip anyone off. I am a huge Redick fan and not really sure what that post was made for about me selling my Redick jersey. I only have one GUU account and am happy to be a member here.
    In fairness, I should mention that Steve has emailed me a few times asking about JJ Redick gamers and basketball collecting in general. He has been nothing but pleasant and I have enjoyed our correspondence. He has not tried to sell me a thing ... the emails were mostly about him wanting information as to how to acquire Redick stuff. I am sure I'll get hammered for this post, but out of fairness this should be stated.

I am quite tired myself of some recent game playing on GUU (as many of you have likely noticed by some of my posts). As such, I wish the system was tightened up a bit, but it's not my website and I respect the way the administrators choose to run things.

Steve, I hope the situation between you guys (Yankeesfan09 and CordovaCollector) is resolved to your mutual satisfaction soon. Good luck with the Redick Finals jerseys on MeiGray/NBA Auctions (he played pretty well off of the bench last night). You can already photomatch his one jersey, which is always an enormous plus.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• TNTtoys
      • Aug 2006

I have been following along. I am not sure where the "leap of faith" was made that tied Steve to James Toler, who a number of forum members have had issues with. Is it the fact that all of James' handles end in "09" as does Steve's?

Can Cordova Collector please make a statement here so that this one is put to rest? If this linkage between these two people is in fact wrong, something needs to be said publically.

Thanks...
      Looking for ...
      Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
      Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
      Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TNTtoys
        I have been following along. I am not sure where the "leap of faith" was made that tied Steve to James Toler, who a number of forum members have had issues with. Is it the fact that all of James' handles end in "09" as does Steve's?

Can Cordova Collector please make a statement here so that this one is put to rest? If this linkage between these two people is in fact wrong, something needs to be said publically.

Thanks...
        I agree. Good post.
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• 5kRunner
          • Aug 2007

Sportscentury & TNT,
          Good posts. Needed to be said.

Yankeesfan09,
          Hope you clear your name.

I know of at least one other member who uses a paypal account with a different name, so it doesn't seem all that unlikely to me.

Good luck!
          SCOTT
          scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
          sigpic

Comment

• Yankeesfan09
            • May 2009

Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who took the time to read and respond to my post. I dont know what else I have to do to clear my name, but I hope thats enough. I also have no idea who that James Toler person is, but i'm assuming he ripped off some members on this site? I can tell everyone on here that I am Steve Rogers and I use my friend Jims Paypal account, hence the two different email addresses. I found out about this great website from a sports card forum and have pretty much checked out GUU everyday since I joined. Thanks again Reid also, for everything you have done to help me. I really appreciate it. I also feel I am owed an apology for being slammed the way I was and hurting my reputation. Cordova Collector I hope you like your items when you get them probably Saturday or Monday at the absolute latest. Thanks again to all.

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who took the time to read and respond to my post. I dont know what else I have to do to clear my name, but I hope thats enough. I also have no idea who that James Toler person is, but i'm assuming he ripped off some members on this site? I can tell everyone on here that I am Steve Rogers and I use my friend Jims Paypal account, hence the two different email addresses. I found out about this great website from a sports card forum and have pretty much checked out GUU everyday since I joined. Thanks again Reid also, for everything you have done to help me. I really appreciate it. I also feel I am owed an apology for being slammed the way I was and hurting my reputation. Cordova Collector I hope you like your items when you get them probably Saturday or Monday at the absolute latest. Thanks again to all.
              Steve - you're welcome. It looks like this is being resolved (at least with respect to you) pretty quickly.

As for your search for JJ items, I would add my email to my GUU signature if I were you. You are more likely to get a heads up here and there if folks know how to contact you. The PM stuff on GUU has posed some problems for members in the past ... and I have found direct email is best.

Here is a photo that a friend of mine took when we were at the ACC Championship game on March 13, 2005 in D.C. We had front row, center court seats (which is not the norm for me), so were able to get a ton of good shots. Doug Collins (whose son, Chris, is an assistant coach for Duke) was two seats to my left and called every single foul (out loud) before the refs did. JJ signed it for me a couple of weeks later.
              Attached Files

Comment

• cordovacollector
                • Mar 2009

The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333
                YankeesFan09 ~ I'll be the first on here to apologize if in the end you are not involved.

PayPal told me this is the number you provided to them for the USPS number:

0308 3900 0006 7381 333

and my ISP service is checking it out, but it appears you have the same IP as MidwestFan09. That would be harder to explain.

But again, I will certainly apologize, if this is not the case!
                Helen

Comment

• cordovacollector
                  • Mar 2009

As I read in another post there is an issue about the USPS numbers. I looked at both emails I received from PayPal and it looks like in one of the claims one of the digits was missing:

Tracking Company: USPS
                  Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333

Tracking Company: usps
                  Tracking Number: 0308390000067381333

So it is possible when Yankees sent the info on both claims he may have omitted a number. But the first number I tried and PayPal, did not work.

But we still are looking at the IP addresses of MidwestFan09 and YankeesFan09 being the same.

Comment

• stretch
                    • Mar 2009

IP addresses can be very tricky at times. AOL members can be bunched together. If an administrator needs a site where you enter an ip address to find the location contact me.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
                      • Sep 2008

IP addresses of a person dont necessarily give a correct city or state. Just an FYI.

Comment

• stretch
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by GarkoCollector
                        IP addresses of a person dont necessarily give a correct city or state. Just an FYI.
                        Good point. Depends on the provider and other things.

Comment

• cordovacollector
                          • Mar 2009

PayPal Payments Cleared: June 2 - June 4

Seller States Package Mailed: June 10
                          Seller Mails Package Only After PayPal Claims Filed On: June 11 - 8:00am
                          Sent PayPal Tracking Numbers: 0308390000067381333
                          ................................................03 083390000067381333

(PayPal rep & I used the first number sent and when it did not work we thought it was fake. It was a typo.)

Tracking Number: 0308 3390 0000 6738 1333
                          June 11, 2009, 4:49 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43614
                          Processed through Sort Facility, June 11, 2009, 6:30 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43601

Granted, this ID was not that late in mailing items. But he did not respond to emails and only mailed package after posts began about other seller and after the PayPal claim was made. At the start of this, I stated to the Administrators that I was not 100% positive this seller and the others were the same. I did post it on the forum once I learned the IP address was the same as the other seller. Using one name to sell, a different name on the PayPal account, two different email addresses, shipping only after claim filed when he said it had been mailed earlier, sending one DC number that didn't work, having an uncanningly similar user IDs as the two other bad sellers IDs, similar selling styles ... well, it wasn't looking good.

Again, if YankeesFan09 ends up NOT being associated with MidwestFan09 and UWMrules09, he will get a full and public apology from me!

Comment

• markize
                            • Apr 2008

Guilty till proven innocent.

mark

Comment

• Yankeesfan09
                              • May 2009

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO MIDWESTFAN09 IS! I also told you I was out of town when the payments cleared. My apologies for not telling you that, but I cant help it it took so long for the echecks to clear. I'm getting frustrated seeing me being associated with a member I have no idea existed. Do I think you jumped the gun on accusing me of ripping you off? Honestly yes I do, but I can understand your end to Cordovacollector. I just hope all these accusations dont hurt my new reputation.

Reid thats a very nice photo! I would give anything to have those kind of seats lol. Did you get a chance to talk to Redick? Also from your previous post, he did play pretty good off the bench the other night. I loved seeing him hit that 3 and he had some nice assists. Its just to bad the Magic are almost done.

Comment

Working...