PDA

View Full Version : My Holy Grail Has Been Obtained - More Top Kudos To Jo Sports

TriplexXxSports
06-12-2009, 02:20 PM
So after 6 years of collecting I finally got my HOLY GRAIL. A Brian Urlacher Game Worn Uniform with all the blood-n-mud that the eyes can handle!

I have been working on getting a friend of mine an Urlacher Uniform since last year. Who better to go to than Jarrod & Brian. Jarrod took the initiative to begin the hunt right away.

Month's passed and I had honestly given up on it. Sure a shit, sometime in May I get the e-mail that Jarrod had found one! So, I buzzed my buddy to let him know its in and to his regret he had to back out of the deal. HIS LOSS! I decided to cough up the cash and keep it all to myself.

Jarrod had provided me with pictures of the shirt prior to the sale. There is so much use that I was able to get an exact video match! Some of you might remember me posting on here for opinions of a match, well this is it.

I plan on taking this into Brian with the Player LOA I'm working on in July. I hope that will all work out. JO Sports LOA, Chicago Bears LOA, & a Player LOA! Just doesnt get any better than that!

*To Jarrod & Brian:

Thank you guys very much for going through the trouble of helping me obtain my HOLY GRAIL. I was like a kid at Christmas today. The pictures do this piece absolutely NO justice. It is beyond hammered and will never leave my grasp! I asked for 'blood-n-mud' and you could not have come through in any better way. The way you set up your LOA with the pictures that I provided is perfect! Man, I cannot thank you enough. Just know that you folks have a customer for LIFE!

gwh11
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Nice pick up.
Guy

costas
06-12-2009, 02:28 PM
great, glad you were able to get a white one so you could make out the marks.

TriplexXxSports
06-12-2009, 03:21 PM
great, glad you were able to get a white one so you could make out the marks.

Yeah, we (I) specifically asked for a Roadie. I'm glad it worked out.

nickacs
06-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Wow, CONGRATS! That is one schweet looking jersey :) Love the last pic showing the jersey vs. Cleveland!

nickacs
06-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow, CONGRATS! That is one schweet looking jersey :) Love the last pic showing the jersey vs. Cleveland!

Oops, vs Houston! lol..

flaco1801
06-12-2009, 04:29 PM
i guess it goes in a glass case,or on a mannequinn... i guess if ya wear it, ya have to wash it, and these days thats out of the question....

34swtns
06-12-2009, 04:36 PM
"WEAR IT"??!! You'e joking, right?

Matt, congratulations on an absolutely stellar piece.
It couldn't have ended up in better hands.

nomarmauerfan
06-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Congrats on finding your Grail piece...she's a beauty!!!

Mike

Rob L
06-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Awesome. That jersey is hammered. Congrats!

UGA-1
06-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Congrats!!! Man, that jersey is absolutley awesome!! This is what the hobby is about and thanks to JO Sports for helping many of us!

Once you get the "grail" the rest is just icing on the cake!!! I got mine several months ago, and I still smile everytime I look at it. You will too.

sportscentury
06-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Triple, you are on a tear lately! Nice pick-up!

TriplexXxSports
06-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys! Really, I didn't think I'd get my grail until I was a little more established, but it all worked out. Again, all thanks to MY WIFE, Jarrod, and JO Sports.

Wear it, NO! I'm too big of a guy. I have about 25lbs on Urlacher. Do I want to try it on, HELL YES!! Wash it? Your smokin' something!

I am in the process of constructing a 'SHRINE' for it. I can't wait to show the pics of that. Climate controlled, full displaycase with UV protective glass, and can lights. A whole cabinet designed just for this uniform!

My wife is a little pissed, but hey, I got my GRAIL so who cares.

I was once told that......'even though you're in the dog house, at least you have a sweet piece to spend your time in there with!'

Thanks Again.

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:20 PM
That is beautiful. Congrats!!!!!:eek: