Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

LS Bat help...no 125..error?? BMH help

I just picked up this louisville slugger world series Magglio Ordonez bat...it has no 125 in the trademark area!!! Has anyone ever seen one like this before...I've compared it to one I have just like it & can see no differences other than that..is it just an oversite??
    Attached Files
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: LS Bat help...no 125..error?? BMH help

a couple more photos....
    Attached Files
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• tigerdale
      • Dec 2007

sorry....thought I had resized those photos...........
      Thank you, Dale
      tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• BMH
        • Jul 2007

I have no idea, probably an oversight.
        Brian Hillerich

Comment

• tigerdale
          • Dec 2007

I appreciate the input....other than the 125 missing, it sure looks like the real deal to me....what is the process for putting on the trademark...are the numbers put on seperate from the oval?? The top of the oval on the bat is really just foil..like it never got burned in, the bottom is all burned in...could it had just been off a little (bat or branding) & that caused the 125 to not show up??
          Thank you, Dale
          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• momen55
            • Aug 2006

it looks like the top of the oval was filled in with silver paint pen. it is possible that the bat wasn't stamped properly.

Comment

• tigerdale
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by momen55
              it looks like the top of the oval was filled in with silver paint pen. it is possible that the bat wasn't stamped properly.
              it could have been, its really hard to tell....that is a possibility, the stamping didn't take & someone filled it in.....in one way, I wish it would be perfect for my collection,but in another way, its kind of cool to have something unique like this...I've never seen another like it.
              Thank you, Dale
              tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

Working...