Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Texans
    • Nov 2005

Tiger Woods Upper Deck Used Shirt Wow

It be cool to own but thats a lot of money.

• Jags Fan Dan
    • Apr 2007

Re: Tiger Woods Upper Deck Used Shirt Wow

I did not know that the value of the shirt increased 10k progressively with each round. That is good info.

Comment

• Capital-Sports
      • Jan 2009

Ridiculous! But I already own my Tiger white whale.... A signed June 26, 2000 Sports Illustrated magazine. Tiger wont sign SI mags during the special send ins with UDA. So this is a great piece of mine.

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Capital-Sports
        Ridiculous! But I already own my Tiger white whale.... A signed June 26, 2000 Sports Illustrated magazine. Tiger wont sign SI mags during the special send ins with UDA. So this is a great piece of mine.
        Why is that?
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• gameused
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Capital-Sports
          Do you have a photo of your signed SI magazine? Would love to see it.

Thanks, Bobby

Comment

• jobathenut
            • Nov 2008

Wow,that would be great to own one of these shirts.Mna i iwsh i was rich.I think this is for sure worth the price.I mean how many tiger woods worn shirts are out there on the market.And of course signed and documented by upper deck so you know it's the read deal.I am just saying,not to many people could say they have one of these in thier collection.And it's a 1/1,does'nt get much rarer than that.

Comment

• cordovacollector
              • Mar 2009

I'd rather own a well-used, signed golf glove than a shirt. Insane prices.

Comment

Working...