X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisCavalier
    Paid Users
    • Jan 1970

Forum Rule Violations

We recently suspended a few forum members for rule violations on the site. While we honestly don't like to do so, we will suspend members if the rules are violated. If you are not familiar with the rules, I would recommend reading them as posters are responsibile for knowing the rules when posting. Here is a link to the rules:

In addition, if you are going to post anything in the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' section, please also make sure you are familiar with the user agreement for posting in that section as well. Here is a link to the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' user agreement:

Thank you.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Forum Rule Violations

Originally posted by ChrisCavalier
    We recently suspended a few forum members for rule violations on the site. While we honestly don't like to do so, we will suspend members if the rules are violated. If you are not familiar with the rules, I would recommend reading them as posters are responsibile for knowing the rules when posting. Here is a link to the rules:

In addition, if you are going to post anything in the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' section, please also make sure you are familiar with the user agreement for posting in that section as well. Here is a link to the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' user agreement:

Thank you.
    Beautiful. Thank you, Chris, for your great work ... and good riddance to those who have been banned.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• cordovacollector
      • Mar 2009

Who was banned?

Comment

• yanks12025
        • Jan 2006

I would like to know also and also what rules they broke.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Thank you Chris.

Comment

• mbenga28
            • Nov 2008

I take this is in reference to a game used jersey currently on Ebay in which the seller makes reference to this community board?

Comment

• PK
              • Feb 2006

I would think thay they will not tell us who, but it would be nice to know the rule(s) that were broken. Also were the suspentions permanent or temporary?

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                • Oct 2005

I always nominate myself for the GUU Sgt-at-arms, but nooooooooooooo.......no one ever takes me up on that!

Comment

• dirtyla2000
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by yanks12025
                  I would like to know also and also what rules they broke.
                  wasn t me!!!!!

Comment

• rj_lucas
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                    I always nominate myself for the GUU Sgt-at-arms, but nooooooooooooo.......no one ever takes me up on that!
                    I'm guessing that has something to do with your signature re: packing heat

Rick
                    rickjlucas@gmail.com

Comment

Working...