PDA

View Full Version : ARod Hoosier

thethrill23
05-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I got a Arod Hoosier Im sending off to someone and want to see if nayone has ever heard of arod ordering them or seen him with a pic of one to make sure im sending him a good bat thanks

thomecollector
05-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Are you making bats now??? I see you are using another user ID on ebay. How'd you come up with kenandtara5969 ? You didn't like the thrill23. What's up wit dat ? I noticed you are buying that Thome pro bat again.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thethrill23
05-12-2006, 08:33 PM
no im not just asking a question to the forum no need to be rude.

soxwin1
05-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey Ken / AKA - thethrill23

Are you going to return my money from the Haffner bat as you stated so in the previous thread. Still waiting its only been 6 months since the Ebay transaction that had you removed and selling now under different names. Has anybody received their money returned?

For more info check out the thread under Items Wanted- Jim Thome Items - poster ...thethrill23

thethrill23
05-13-2006, 06:04 AM
hey guys just had a question if nayone had seen a blonde arod hoosier before. fyi i am not on ebay anymore. and am not selling under other ids. I was kicked off of ebay and cannot get a id

kellsox
05-13-2006, 06:42 AM
Hey Ken, Stiil waiting for the check in the mail from the money I paid you for the Sizemore bat I never got...Why would you expect help from people when it has been well publicized on this site that you have treated others so poorly?

thomecollector
05-15-2006, 04:53 PM
I guess you'll never see that money. He Changes names like Paris Hilton changes boyfreinds. Bottom line.....Kharma train finally stopped at his stop.......Imagine that..........:rolleyes: