PDA

View Full Version : PSA/DNA Bat LOA Description

Swoboda4
06-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Does the LOA from PSA/DNA(Taub) on a game used bat ever say "game used bat" or does it always just read ...."(name of player)professional model bat" and then goes into the description/specs/belief as to it's use?
http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BT3WYg!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm(yt(BKKsU0wKyg~~_1.JP G

Swoboda4
06-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Does anyone know if PSA/DNA ever described a bat in the title/heading of their LOA as "game used". I know in the body of their opinion they mention it is their belief "it was used during the period described" but has it even been flat out described throughout as game used. Has there even been seen a "no doubt about it" LOA from PSA/DNA on a G/U bat?

blades3
06-24-2009, 10:34 AM
I've noticed this too and been confused. Some of the LOAs are assigned a grade at the top and graded GU#, but others are just listed as professional model or whatever. I couldn't find a distinction between higher and lower quality or whatever.

rjdgonebats
06-24-2009, 01:17 PM
If you go on the PSA/DNA web site under Bats you will find how they assign grades to bats etcc..You must remember that to have a bat graded there is an additional fee. That is why most of the letters dont have a grade.All of their letters just say Professional Model bat. It is in the description paragraph that they go into the specifics of the game use on the bat. Hope this helps.

Swoboda4
06-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks. So the more expensive grade LOA from PSA/DNA on a G/U bat means what if the cheaper LOA gives you what you want?