Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

2008 USA Olympic Men's Basketball

Hello -- I am looking for any and all 2008 USA Olympic Basketball game worn items (jerseys, shorts, shoes, warmups, etc.). In particular, I am looking for Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Jason, Kidd, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, and Deron Williams. I am not interested in pre-Olympic or exhibition items. I'm only interested in items from the official Olymic games that were played in competition for the gold medal. Please contact me at rgf2@hotmail.com. I will gladly pay a finder's fee for top items. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: 2008 USA Olympic Men's Basketball

refresh
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...