PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Murray home run ball.......

suicide_squeeze
06-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Do any of you kind friendly GUU members have an Eddie Murray actual home run ball, ANY one from his 504 career total? It is a MAJOR void in my collection, and I have been searching over 10 years now with no luck.

I would be willing to pay GOOD MONEY for one, but of course it would have to have good provenance (pictures, proof, ticket stubs, etc.) Doesn't matter if it's signed or not, but signed is of course a bonus.

If any of you have one, or know of someone who does, PLEASE put us in contact. Remember, everything has a price!!

Thanks in advance, email below.

Steve (There is an underscore between "suicide" and "squeeze")

suicide_squeeze@roadrunner.com

Regards, Steve

joelsabi
06-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Do any of you kind friendly GUU members have an Eddie Murray actual home run ball, ANY one from his 504 career total? It is a MAJOR void in my collection, and I have been searching over 10 years now with no luck.

I would be willing to pay GOOD MONEY for one, but of course it would have to have good provenance (pictures, proof, ticket stubs, etc.) Doesn't matter if it's signed or not, but signed is of course a bonus.

If any of you have one, or know of someone who does, PLEASE put us in contact. Remember, everything has a price!!

Thanks in advance, email below.

Steve (There is an underscore between "suicide" and "squeeze")

suicide_squeeze@roadrunner.com

Regards, Steve

only dude i know who has one owns the psychic hotline and bought his for $500,000.

suicide_squeeze
06-26-2009, 10:41 PM
only dude i know who has one owns the psychic hotline and bought his for $500,000.

I remember that....it was quite big news when it happened.

Thanks. I feel much better now.....:(

joelsabi
06-26-2009, 11:28 PM
I remember that....it was quite big news when it happened.

Thanks. I feel much better now.....:(

i was actually looking through my old email for this one dodger season ticket holder who sold some homerun baseballs a long time ago on ebay. he sold the longest hit ball in dodger stadium history (mike piazza hr baseball) and think he had a eddie murray baseball among others. but as i narrowed my collection i think i may have deleted the email correspondence. i will keep searching.

suicide_squeeze
06-27-2009, 10:01 PM
i was actually looking through my old email for this one dodger season ticket holder who sold some homerun baseballs a long time ago on ebay. he sold the longest hit ball in dodger stadium history (mike piazza hr baseball) and think he had a eddie murray baseball among others. but as i narrowed my collection i think i may have deleted the email correspondence. i will keep searching.

Joel,

There's something in it for you if you find anything to get me in touch with this guy, and we work out a deal.

$100.00 finders fee.......with my warmest regards. KEEP LOOKING PARTNER!!