PDA

View Full Version : UPPER DECK Autographs

Mac670
06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I know this is an autograph question, but i don't know if I would get any real answers in the other forum. If Michael Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Tiger are all under contarct with UD, How much does it cost to get a personalized auto from any one of these signers? Do they ever do private signings, if so do you know much they charge?

Anthony

mvandor
06-26-2009, 02:49 PM
I know this is an autograph question, but i don't know if I would get any real answers in the other forum. If Michael Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Tiger are all under contarct with UD, How much does it cost to get a personalized auto from any one of these signers? Do they ever do private signings, if so do you know much they charge?

Anthony

Seems like a question for UD.

allstarsplus
06-26-2009, 02:55 PM

Anthony

My company is a UDA dealer and generally for Michael Jordan and Tiger they have a schedule several months in advance so if we wanted to do a Private Signing we could do it as part of a scheduled signing or guarantee enough items to do our own. In the past, we have piggybacked onto UDA's existing schedule.

Also, these aren't your typical private signings where I am there with Michael Jordan and taking pictures of him signing my items. They currently aren't doing them like that.

We can do personalized items but all personalizations and send-ins have to be pre-approved.

Mac670
06-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I tried contacting them. I was hold for at least 20 minutes then the phone disconnected.

Mac670
06-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Thank you Allstarplus! Can you let me know when they do have them. I'm having my first child, its a boy and would like to get it personalized to my son.

allstarsplus
06-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Thank you Allstarplus! Can you let me know when they do have them. I'm having my first child, its a boy and would like to get it personalized to my son.

Shouldn't be a problem with just a name if you want it on one of UDA's items for example on a Michael Jordan basketball.

Feel free to email me at the email address below and I will send the request to UDA and get the pricing and the schedule.

allstarsplus
06-27-2009, 07:40 AM
I sent in an inquiry for a Michael Jordan personalization and was told under his current contract he is not doing personalizations.