Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mac670
    • May 2007

UPPER DECK Autographs

I know this is an autograph question, but i don't know if I would get any real answers in the other forum. If Michael Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Tiger are all under contarct with UD, How much does it cost to get a personalized auto from any one of these signers? Do they ever do private signings, if so do you know much they charge?

Anthony
  • mvandor
    Banned
    • Apr 2007

Re: UPPER DECK Autographs

Originally posted by Mac670
    I know this is an autograph question, but i don't know if I would get any real answers in the other forum. If Michael Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Tiger are all under contarct with UD, How much does it cost to get a personalized auto from any one of these signers? Do they ever do private signings, if so do you know much they charge?

Anthony
    Seems like a question for UD.

Comment

• allstarsplus
      • Nov 2005

Anthony
      My company is a UDA dealer and generally for Michael Jordan and Tiger they have a schedule several months in advance so if we wanted to do a Private Signing we could do it as part of a scheduled signing or guarantee enough items to do our own. In the past, we have piggybacked onto UDA's existing schedule.

Also, these aren't your typical private signings where I am there with Michael Jordan and taking pictures of him signing my items. They currently aren't doing them like that.

We can do personalized items but all personalizations and send-ins have to be pre-approved.
      Regards,
      Andrew Lang
      AllstarsPlus@aol.com
      202-716-8500

Comment

• Mac670
        • May 2007

I tried contacting them. I was hold for at least 20 minutes then the phone disconnected.

Comment

• Mac670
          • May 2007

Thank you Allstarplus! Can you let me know when they do have them. I'm having my first child, its a boy and would like to get it personalized to my son.

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

Thank you Allstarplus! Can you let me know when they do have them. I'm having my first child, its a boy and would like to get it personalized to my son.
            Shouldn't be a problem with just a name if you want it on one of UDA's items for example on a Michael Jordan basketball.

Feel free to email me at the email address below and I will send the request to UDA and get the pricing and the schedule.
            Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• allstarsplus
              • Nov 2005

I sent in an inquiry for a Michael Jordan personalization and was told under his current contract he is not doing personalizations.
              Regards,
              Andrew Lang
              AllstarsPlus@aol.com
              202-716-8500

Comment

Working...