PDA

View Full Version : Question about the 2008 Atlanta Braves BP/Spring Training jersey team LOA.

DantleyHOF
06-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi,

I have several questions about the 2008 Atlanta Braves team LOA on there Battiing Practice and Spring Training jerseys'. Looking at several ebay auctions and pictures online. I see the Braves 2008 team LOA states Spring Training and another one only BP. Judging from several pictures. To me the Braves should state on there team LOA Spring Training/BP together. What is the difference between the Braves 2008 BP/Spring training jersey? Any thoughts on it? On the 2008 Braves Batting Practice Jersey tops. Was it missing the two patches or did it have none at all? Please help. Thanks B.F.

kylehess10
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
The Braves don't use patches on their BP/Spring Training jerseys. There's no real difference between the two though. I actually have a Marcus Giles BP jersey that is photomatched from Spring Training AND the regular season. If a player makes it to the 25-man Opening Day roster then I believe they will continue to use their Spring Training jerseys for BP.

DantleyHOF
06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi Kylehess10,

Thanks for answering my questions'. If a player wore a high number. Example #62 (Spring Training)and make the 25 man roster. He could change his number to a lower number #25. Kyle question. How many
2008 Braves BP/Spring Training tops did the Braves have on each player.
I say two of the lesser known players. Stars like Chipper and some others 3 or more. Kyle in 2008 did you take any pictures of the Braves during BP? Keep me posted. B.F.