PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

skyking26
06-30-2009, 03:01 PM
somebody that can send me the page from Leland's June auction on the lot #58 '89 McGwire GU Jersey I won. Lelands never sent a catalog that they promised...

R. Koppel

skyking26
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Not one single member here has the June Lelands auction catalog??? All I need is the lot #58 McGwire jersey page... Lelands was supposed to send one and never did...

Mauer7
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Perhaps since this is a "Item wanted", you might post it in the "ITEMS WANTED" section?? Just a thought.

nickacs
07-02-2009, 07:30 PM
You know you can just go on their website and pull up the auction gallery/pics. Would this suffice?

mr.miracle
07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey Bob, don't know if this will help, but I was just on the Lelands site and they have their full catelog still up there from the June auction. If you have a color printer or access to one, you can select and print the pages you want right out of their catalog. Don't know if this is their new thing, but I did not get one in the mail this time. Maybe they are going paperless, I have no idea.

If you can't print it, let me know, my home color printer is down but I could print it for you from work.

Thanks,

Brett

skyking26
07-02-2009, 09:08 PM
You know you can just go on their website and pull up the auction gallery/pics. Would this suffice?
No, I want the actual page. I know many from here have the catalog and I just thought somebody could send the page to me... :rolleyes:

That's what I get for thinkin'.

Blitzmaster
07-03-2009, 07:13 AM
I have the Lelands magazine from this past June. Shoot me your address and the description of the Jersey and I will mail it to you. Chris

Chrisnjodi67@hotmail.com

skyking26
07-03-2009, 07:42 AM
I have the Lelands magazine from this past June. Shoot me your address and the description of the Jersey and I will mail it to you. Chris

Chrisnjodi67@hotmail.com

Email sent; and my many thanks!!!

RK