PDA

View Full Version : Nationals Gamers

jdr3
05-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Now that they have an owner, are Nats game used jerseys going to be available?

hblakewolf
05-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Forum Readers-
As noted in an earlier post yesterday, I am in the process of obtaining quite a few Mariners jerseys from 2005.

I will also be receiving a handful of Nationals jerseys from 2005. At this time, it is my understanding that they they are from the following players:
#6 Guillen
#7 Wilkerson
#15 Guzman
#32 Cordero

I have no further details about style, pricing, wear, tagging, etc. until they arrive.

If you would like a list of the jerseys once they arrive, please send me an email and make note "NATIONALS JERSEYS" either in the subject or body, and I will send you an email once they arrive.

I still have quite a few Royals, Padres, and Twins jerseys available for sale. If you desire this list, please contact me at hblakewolf@patmedia.net and ask for the "2ND QUARTER EQUIP. LIST".

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

allstarsplus
05-16-2006, 01:18 PM
The new owners can't officially take over until the current MLB owners put their vote in which should be a mere formality, but there probably will be no change in merchandising anyway until next season which means 2006 jerseys may make it to the market.

The Nationals Charitable Foundation silent auctioned a bunch of 2005 jerseys last year so there are some real ones out there and you just have to pay alot to get them. Make sure they are Set/Year tagged on the right side of the size tag. There were a few that I inspected that were not Set/Year tagged but had alteration tags over the 0062 wash tag. Most of the veterans like Jose' Vidro, Nick Johnson, Chad Cordero, Guillen (clubhouse alterations), Brian Schneider and Cristian Guzman all had Majestic alterations.

The other way is to get them direct from the players who kept many of their own jerseys and even some of the other players jerseys. The average player was issued 2 sets of home & away and then you have players like Livan and Jose Guillen who went through several sets each.

Feel free to call me to discuss 202-716-8500 or email at GameUsed@Nationals.net

kylehess10
05-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Elite Sports Marketing occasionally puts Nats jerseys for sale on eBay. They got tons of stuff from them this year.

mikelarson
05-18-2006, 10:59 PM
I am new to the forum and to gamed used jersey collecting to please forgive my lack of knowledge.

Last year I had the opportunity to obtain full clubhouse and field access to a Nats game and was able to meet several of the players. During pregame Jose Guillen hooked up me and a couple of my friends with signed Nats home jerseys and baseballs. I was hoping that someone here could help me determine the "type" of the jerseys.

Here are the identifying characteristics of the jerseys: "Majestic Authentic Collection" tail tag with "48" tag sewn in underneath. no "year" or "set" tags present on the jersey. The wash tag is numbered 6200. From reading posts it sounds like it is not a game issued (or used) jersey but I was curious if it was somewhat different than standard retail jerseys. I'm not too concerned with the value and will probably wear it to a game I'm going to next week but would like to know exactly what "type" of jersey it is.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Mike Larson
Virginia