Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattmueller
    • Dec 2007

Hawaii Winter Baseball Game Used Jerseys

Although the league and its jerseys got a little bit of talk a few weeks ago when Matt Wieter's jersey sold on ebay for $1,000,+ I am not sure that many people are aware that the league is selling their entire inventory of game used jerseys direct from their website. This means jerseys from minor-league caliber players from the 2006 - 2008 and 1993-1997 time frames. There are not a ton of well-known players available, but there are some big league names in the list of jerseys still available.

For the record, I have no affiliation with the leauge, just mentioning it as a resource for picking up some nice looking jerseys or perhaps you can find the random jersey of that the player you collect. Link to the league's website is below.

Matt
    email is matmuell at umich.edu
  • gatorcollector
    • Aug 2005

Re: Hawaii Winter Baseball Game Used Jerseys

I've seen a few HWB jerseys posted here. Here's mine - worn by former Gator Adam Davis in 2008 for the North Shore Honu.
    Attached Files

Comment

• godwulf
      • Aug 2007

Re: Hawaii Winter Baseball Game Used Jerseys

Thanks for the heads up! I emailed Kurt Zwald about Chris Rahl's '06 West Oahu CaneFires jersey, and got a phone call an hour or two later saying it was still available. I'm hoping that Chris will be coming to the Arizona Fall League this year, and I can get it signed.
      Jeff
      godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

Working...