PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

grenda12
07-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I dont know weather to laugh or to cry.

eBay Item # 170354170956 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170354170956)

jobathenut
07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
You should report this, i'm not a cop or anything.But would'nt this be considered vandelism? I would report it if i was on ebay but i no longer go on there.:)

suicide_squeeze
07-05-2009, 11:36 PM
You should report this, i'm not a cop or anything.But would'nt this be considered vandelism? I would report it if i was on ebay but i no longer go on there.:)

You would think the Gen-Y idiots that currently have taken over and run Ebay would figure out that this is vandalism, and shouldn't allowed the auction to continue.

But what do you bet it does? Probably with no bids......but it will end when the auction expires, because Ebay is run by a bunch of idiots that fit todays times........no knowledge or sense whatsoever.

jobathenut
07-06-2009, 12:08 AM
You're preaching to the choir my friend.I could'nt have said it better myself.ebay is a joke.:)
You would think the Gen-Y idiots that currently have taken over and run Ebay would figure out that this is vandalism, and shouldn't allowed the auction to continue.

But what do you bet it does? Probably with no bids......but it will end when the auction expires, because Ebay is run by a bunch of idiots that fit todays times........no knowledge or sense whatsoever.

B1SON
07-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Seller removed it.