PDA

View Full Version : kylehess10

Mr.3000
07-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Could you possibly see if you have any pics of Miguel Cabrera from the Tigers@Twins May 14, 2009 game?

I'm trying to photomatch the jersey he wore that day. I've searched high and low and cannot find any pics of him from that game.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Bump....

Being blatantly ignored (for whatever reason, that I am unaware of) is extremely rude...and quite juvenile.

intheminors
07-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Although I've never had kylehess photo match anything for me, I hope that last line is a joke. It seems like he helps a lot of people.

Kyle (not Hess)

yanks12025
07-06-2009, 02:17 PM
He could be busy.

mdube16
07-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Why wouldnt you just email him?

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure that the comment is funny in any context.

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Read my other post. It was not meant as a joke. And yes, several attempts were made to contact him through email...over the past few months. All have gone unanswered.

Sorry to have had enough of being ignored by one of your beloved members. It is what it is.

Apparently he has some reason that he has ignored each of my photomatch requests for the past several months...as well as each of my emails. I cannot think of what that reason could be, as I have never had any personal dealings with him.

I am simply fed up with the way this board has been acting towards one another for some time now. This....among other things...is just the straw that broke the preverbial camels back.

Period. Not open for debate.

godwulf
07-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Period. Not open for debate.

How cute that you think so. :rolleyes:

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
How cute that you think so. :rolleyes:

Isn't it.

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Asking someone for a favor, and then taking a "hit and run" shot at them in a post is what's extremely rude...and quite juvenile, to use your words.

If Kyle doesnt want to respond to your many requests, take a hint...and move on. Don't act like some scorned lover and leave nasty messages on his voicemail.

and, yet another thread bites the dust....

skipcarayislegend
07-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Shame on you, Kyle, for having a life outside this forum! Don't you know there are people here who need their stuff photomatched...for free...right NOW!!???

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Asking someone for a favor, and then taking a "hit and run" shot at them in a post is what's extremely rude...and quite juvenile, to use your words.

If Kyle doesnt want to respond to your many requests, take a hint...and move on. Don't act like some scorned lover and leave nasty messages on his voicemail.

and, yet another thread bites the dust....

Smartass,

You have a message.

Thanks,
Jay

skinsfan0521
07-06-2009, 02:57 PM
haha I can't believe that you think it's rude of somebody to not respond to your post, but yet you call them out and whine like a 6 year old and expect better results??

This clown's got another thread in the Auction Discussion forum about another member not contacting him quick enough for his liking.

Did you ever think that maybe they're busy and don't get to check the forum for EVERY new post that is made to see if they need to respond to it?? Or maybe at some point along the line you had the same attitude with them as you have in these posts...no wonder why you're being ignored.

I'm sure that if you would've just put a nice kind "bump..." for both of these threads, they would be responded to in time. Instead, now you've got everybody jumping down your throat for saying stupid things and making yourself look foolish.

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 03:02 PM
haha I can't believe that you think it's rude of somebody to not respond to your post, but yet you call them out and whine like a 6 year old and expect better results??

This clown's got another thread in the Auction Discussion forum about another member not contacting him quick enough for his liking.

Did you ever think that maybe they're busy and don't get to check the forum for EVERY new post that is made to see if they need to respond to it?? Or maybe at some point along the line you had the same attitude with them as you have in these posts...no wonder why you're being ignored.

I'm sure that if you would've just put a nice kind "bump..." for both of these threads, they would be responded to in time. Instead, now you've got everybody jumping down your throat for saying stupid things and making yourself look foolish.

You're right...everyone is jumping down my throat. That's the mob mentality around here lately. One turd disagrees with something someone says and 50 others chime in just to chime is and feel better about their lives. So be it. I can take the heat for my decissions, can you?

Trust me when I say you wouldn't run your mouth so loosely in person. If you disagree, feel free to email me and we can make the proper arrangements.

What you...you personally, fail to realize..is that this has nothing to do with "not be responded to quick enough for my liking". Spin it howver you like. Several attempts were made over weeks and months. This wasn't a 1-2 day event.

Nice try to make it look otherwise though.

sylbry
07-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Mr. 3000 said - "I am simply fed up with the way this board has been acting towards one another for some time now."

Then Mr. 3000 said - "One turd disagrees with something someone says and 50 others chime in just to chime is and feel better about their lives."

Apparently you "turds" (the board) need to shape up. Mr. 3000 is unhappy with your behavior.

skipcarayislegend
07-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Apparently you "turds" (the board) need to shape up. Mr. 3000 is unhappy with your behavior.

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty crappy about it.

skinsfan0521
07-06-2009, 03:10 PM
You're right...everyone is jumping down my throat. That's the mob mentality around here lately. One turd disagrees with something someone says and 50 others chime in just to chime is and feel better about their lives. So be it. I can take the heat for my decissions, can you?

Trust me when I say you wouldn't run your mouth so loosely in person. If you disagree, feel free to email me and we can make the proper arrangements.

What you...you personally, fail to realize..is that this has nothing to do with "not be responded to quick enough for my liking". Spin it howver you like. Several attempts were made over weeks and months. This wasn't a 1-2 day event.

Trust me when I say that I would.

You trying to "tough talk" somebody on a forum is a joke... complete joke.

This thread is going to be deleted soon enough and then how far will you have gotten with your attempts to contact these members for their help?

I don't really understand what exactly you were hoping to accomplish by this post??

dodgersfan
07-06-2009, 03:11 PM
I dont think you will be getting any help anytime soon from Kyle.
I think you have something else inside of you that is bothering you.

Rudy

b.heagy
07-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I know for a fact that he had issues with his email in the past. I had emailed him and not received a response (no big deal), later he discovered he had a problem with his email. There is a thread about it on here somewhere. Could be that.

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Smartass,

You have a message.

Thanks,
Jay

Yep, got your message and your threat of violence, thanks.

Anytime you want to come to Richmond to kick my ass, feel free. The line ahead of you is long and certainly more distinguished...hope that you can wait your turn.

b.heagy
07-06-2009, 03:42 PM
UPDATE: Received a reply from Kyle. He is in another state visiting family. No access to a Computer where he is staying. He can read messages on his phone and will be happy to reply once he returns.

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 03:45 PM
intheminors - got your message and I agree!

(you cant receive pm's by the way)

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 03:48 PM
You guys should read the pm's I got from Mr. 3000. First he wants to kick my tail and now he's apologizing because he's a bit irritable today.....

Mr. 3000 - just like the movie - an over the hill loser who falls short of the mark. Isnt it great how life imitates art.

intheminors
07-06-2009, 03:48 PM
I thought I fixed that. Try again if you want.

Kyle

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Now this nitwit is threatening me but he's going to go to allstarsplus's house. He tried to be all slick using my address but its not mine. He can't even get that right.

Go ahead Mr. 3000, Andrew's waiting for you.

intheminors
07-06-2009, 04:18 PM
2520 Rodeo Plaza
Fort Worth, TX 76164

Kyle

allstarsplus
07-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Now this nitwit is threatening me but he's going to go to allstarsplus's house. He tried to be all slick using my address but its not mine. He can't even get that right.

Go ahead Mr. 3000, Andrew's waiting for you.

Yah, real cute.

jppopma
07-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Wow, I hope nobody has tried to contact me in the last few months when I have been away. If so, let me start with Mr. 3000 and apologize for having other obligations.

As for Kyle, he is extreemly helpful and an asset to everyone on here. Where did I miss that he is OBLIGATED to help everyone? If I were to help anyone, either on here or a charity, I will pick and choose who I want to help and deal with.

I will agree with Mr. 3000 on the drama on here, I don't miss that at all. But then again, why do you complain about something that you started?

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Well, we found out that Mr. 3000 is none other than RyanZimmerman11, the banned member who caused all the trouble last time.....

Goodbye Jay Adair, the forum will be better (again) without you!

cordovacollector
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
:eek: Honest? Well, that explains a lot. A apologize to all for getting drawn into his earlier FBI drama emails and posts. :mad:

chakes89
07-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Good Show Today

intheminors
07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Vintage,

How did anyone discover it was him? And, what did RZ11 do last time to get ousted? Nutshell answers, please. I'm pretty sure I'm over quota for reading posts today. :)

And, I still say we extend the invitation that we discussed earlier. I can send you our concert schedule. We have live music every Wednesday-Saturday.

Kyle

ironmanfan
07-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Vintage,

How did anyone discover it was him? And, what did RZ11 do last time to get ousted? Nutshell answers, please.

Kyle

Not a great deal of Dick Tracy work here as he signed his first and last name at the end of a Grey Flannel post about a week ago.........(no one said anything then).

Vintagedeputy
07-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Vintage,

How did anyone discover it was him? And, what did RZ11 do last time to get ousted? Nutshell answers, please. I'm pretty sure I'm over quota for reading posts today. :)

And, I still say we extend the invitation that we discussed earlier. I can send you our concert schedule. We have live music every Wednesday-Saturday.

Kyle

I cant claim this detective work. It was someone else who put it all together.

As for the invite, I'm all for it!

markize
07-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I know for a fact that he had issues with his email in the past. I had emailed him and not received a response (no big deal), later he discovered he had a problem with his email. There is a thread about it on here somewhere. Could be that.

Bill,

that previous post involved Kyle and I going back and forth with test emails, etc. Turned out I was being dumped into Kyle's spam folder. After we got it cleared up I had him do several photomath projects for me. He worked fast, did quality work, and didn't ask for a dime-although I didn't feel right about him using his personal time for free so I sent him a few paypal payments.

Thanks again Kyle, and I migt have a few more for ya!

Mark

maccamania
07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Bill,

that previous post involved Kyle and I going back and forth with test emails, etc. Turned out I was being dumped into Kyle's spam folder. After we got it cleared up I had him do several photomath projects for me. He worked fast, did quality work, and didn't ask for a dime-although I didn't feel right about him using his personal time for free so I sent him a few paypal payments.

Thanks again Kyle, and I migt have a few more for ya!

Mark

I as well ask Kyle for his great photomatch help, but I always make sure I follow up with a paypal payment too !!! he deserves and earns it......

kylehess10
07-07-2009, 12:26 PM
As Mr. Heagy said, I have been out-of-state visiting family. I just got back home last night and I'm now able to reply back to all the e-mails everyone has sent me.

reed1216
07-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Kyle- Although I've yet to ask for photomatching help, I think it's absolutely excellent of you to help out the members of the forum the way you have. It was also really nice to see so many people that you have helped go to bat for you while you were out of town and couldn't respond to the complaint that started this thread out. Kudos to you for everything you bring to the forum!!!

LastingsMilledge85
07-07-2009, 07:33 PM
If anyone needs any photmatching help, I'm available as well. I don't nearly go to as many games as Kyle He, but I'll be willing to see what I have for you just let me know.