kylehess10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.3000

kylehess10

Could you possibly see if you have any pics of Miguel Cabrera from the Tigers@Twins May 14, 2009 game?

I'm trying to photomatch the jersey he wore that day. I've searched high and low and cannot find any pics of him from that game.

Thanks in advance.
  • Mr.3000

Re: kylehess10

Bump....

Being blatantly ignored (for whatever reason, that I am unaware of) is extremely rude...and quite juvenile.

Comment

• intheminors
      • Jul 2006

Although I've never had kylehess photo match anything for me, I hope that last line is a joke. It seems like he helps a lot of people.

Kyle (not Hess)

Comment

• yanks12025
        • Jan 2006

He could be busy.

Comment

• mdube16
          • Jun 2007

Why wouldnt you just email him?

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
            • Oct 2005

I'm not sure that the comment is funny in any context.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Read my other post. It was not meant as a joke. And yes, several attempts were made to contact him through email...over the past few months. All have gone unanswered.

Sorry to have had enough of being ignored by one of your beloved members. It is what it is.

Apparently he has some reason that he has ignored each of my photomatch requests for the past several months...as well as each of my emails. I cannot think of what that reason could be, as I have never had any personal dealings with him.

I am simply fed up with the way this board has been acting towards one another for some time now. This....among other things...is just the straw that broke the preverbial camels back.

Period. Not open for debate.

Comment

• godwulf
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mr.3000
                Period. Not open for debate.
                How cute that you think so.
                Jeff
                godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by godwulf
                  How cute that you think so.
                  Isn't it.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                    • Oct 2005

Asking someone for a favor, and then taking a "hit and run" shot at them in a post is what's extremely rude...and quite juvenile, to use your words.

If Kyle doesnt want to respond to your many requests, take a hint...and move on. Don't act like some scorned lover and leave nasty messages on his voicemail.

and, yet another thread bites the dust....

Comment

• skipcarayislegend
                      • Apr 2008

Shame on you, Kyle, for having a life outside this forum! Don't you know there are people here who need their stuff photomatched...for free...right NOW!!???

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                        Asking someone for a favor, and then taking a "hit and run" shot at them in a post is what's extremely rude...and quite juvenile, to use your words.

If Kyle doesnt want to respond to your many requests, take a hint...and move on. Don't act like some scorned lover and leave nasty messages on his voicemail.

and, yet another thread bites the dust....

Smartass,

You have a message.

Thanks,
                        Jay

Comment

• skinsfan0521
                          • Apr 2009

haha I can't believe that you think it's rude of somebody to not respond to your post, but yet you call them out and whine like a 6 year old and expect better results??

This clown's got another thread in the Auction Discussion forum about another member not contacting him quick enough for his liking.

Did you ever think that maybe they're busy and don't get to check the forum for EVERY new post that is made to see if they need to respond to it?? Or maybe at some point along the line you had the same attitude with them as you have in these posts...no wonder why you're being ignored.

I'm sure that if you would've just put a nice kind "bump..." for both of these threads, they would be responded to in time. Instead, now you've got everybody jumping down your throat for saying stupid things and making yourself look foolish.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by skinsfan0521
                            haha I can't believe that you think it's rude of somebody to not respond to your post, but yet you call them out and whine like a 6 year old and expect better results??

This clown's got another thread in the Auction Discussion forum about another member not contacting him quick enough for his liking.

Did you ever think that maybe they're busy and don't get to check the forum for EVERY new post that is made to see if they need to respond to it?? Or maybe at some point along the line you had the same attitude with them as you have in these posts...no wonder why you're being ignored.

I'm sure that if you would've just put a nice kind "bump..." for both of these threads, they would be responded to in time. Instead, now you've got everybody jumping down your throat for saying stupid things and making yourself look foolish.

You're right...everyone is jumping down my throat. That's the mob mentality around here lately. One turd disagrees with something someone says and 50 others chime in just to chime is and feel better about their lives. So be it. I can take the heat for my decissions, can you?

Trust me when I say you wouldn't run your mouth so loosely in person. If you disagree, feel free to email me and we can make the proper arrangements.

What you...you personally, fail to realize..is that this has nothing to do with "not be responded to quick enough for my liking". Spin it howver you like. Several attempts were made over weeks and months. This wasn't a 1-2 day event.

Nice try to make it look otherwise though.

Comment

• sylbry
                              • Nov 2005

Mr. 3000 said - "I am simply fed up with the way this board has been acting towards one another for some time now."

Then Mr. 3000 said - "One turd disagrees with something someone says and 50 others chime in just to chime is and feel better about their lives."

Apparently you "turds" (the board) need to shape up. Mr. 3000 is unhappy with your behavior.
                              Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

Working...