PDA

View Full Version : 1998 and 2001 Diamondbacks Bats

godwulf
07-10-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm mainly looking to complete my collection of Diamondbacks position player bats from these two years, but am listing the pitchers I need, as well, in the event that any of their bats show up...those who ever even had bats.

I have duplicates of many of the players on these two rosters, as well as from other years and teams, if you've any interest in a trade. I've also usually got at least some cash, too. :rolleyes:

Need:

1998: Bernard Gilkey, Edwin Diaz

(pitchers Bobby Chouinard, Scott Brow, Alan Embree, Barry Manuel, Vladimir Nunez, Ricky Pickkett, Aaron Small, Amaury Telemacho, Neil Weber, Bob Wolcott)

2001: Mike Defelice, Alex Cintron, Lyle Overbay

(pitchers Brian Anderson, Albie Lopez, Armando Reynoso, Nick Bierbrodt, Troy Brohawn, Geraldo Guzman, Ken Huckaby, Eric Knott, Mike Koplove, Juan Sosa, Mike Mohler, Bret Prinz, Eric Sabel, Russ Springer)

Even if they're not on these lists, and not from those two years, I'm always interested in seeing what DBacks bats are available.

Jeff

godwulf
07-15-2009, 12:17 PM
In addition to the DBacks bats already listed, I'm also looking for

1998: Chris Michalak, Clint Sodowsky, Efrain Valdez

2001: Ken Huckaby

treant985
07-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hijack, but I sent you a PM about a week ago re: a D-backs minor leaguer. I've been told that you have good connections in terms of getting d-backs bats! Wasn't sure if you'd seen it or not...

godwulf
07-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Trent....

Sorry, I don't check my PMs very often.

I'll email you right now.

Mine, if anyone ever needs it, by the way, is godwulf1@cox.net

Jeff