PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod GU bat

murderers_row
07-11-2009, 08:01 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160347039978

suicide_squeeze
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Hmmmm.........

Does the forum allow free advertising like this?

spartakid
07-11-2009, 12:17 PM
I think not.:eek:

murderers_row
07-11-2009, 12:59 PM
It is an item "available in [one of] various auction venues." I posted here that it may be discussed.

That is precisely what the forum rules allow.

joelsabi
07-11-2009, 01:06 PM
It is an item "available in [one of] various auction venues." I posted here that it may be discussed.

this has the low price COA from PSA right?

do you know what this bat would grade for the more detailed PSA COA?

Where did you originally get the bat?

spartakid
07-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Ok, you should have made that clear, nothing in your post or title lead us to believe you were asking about it, include a "what do you think of this?" or something next time so it's understood.

yanks12025
07-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Joel,
I think your talking about the auction letter ones, they have nothing but just weight and length and come with no hologram while this one does.

suicide_squeeze
07-11-2009, 10:15 PM

Peace, bro.

But you are the one selling it......and you are the one who posted it here without as much as a "peep". That kinda "odd discussion".....don't ya think?

In my book, that's free advertising.

I don't care......I am not picking on you. I was simply interested in knowing if that is o.k. with the forum rules as I had never seen this done before. Who knows, when I get over my hate for ebay, I just may list an item on there and do the exact same thing some day.

Not likely......but you never know.

Good luck with your bat. It should do well with this extra free advertising.

suicide_squeeze
07-11-2009, 10:20 PM
........not to mention......murderers_row.......you've been a member here since 2007, and you have a whopping 26 posts here as of this thread?

Yeah, seems you're really into the "discussion" thingie here with the forum members.

I'd have to out of my mind to assume you would do something like post an item here you are selling on ebay, with such a wordy post, and make the accusation that you are just doing it for free advertising.:rolleyes: