PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Field ?

jdr3
07-12-2009, 03:52 PM
I am going to the Nats/Pirates game on August first in Pittsburgh. Is the museum in the stadium that displays Steelers jerseys open during baseball games?

genius
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
It's called the Coca Cola Great Hall and I believe it's open every day. Good luck!

jobathenut
07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
The coca cola great hall is not open to the public on a daily basis.If you go on thier web site (steelers.com)it will tell you that.But you can take a tour that includes that.They have it listed on there the details about doing it.And also list's the times dates of the tours.As some dates they don't offer them.So i would just go on there as they have all the information that you would want.I would take the tour as it's worth it to see the great hall as it has alot more than just jersey's.And is a must for any steelers fan to see that.By the way,have you ever been to a pirates game at pnc park? It's beautiful stadium,me and my mom used to go to pittsburgh to take in a series.We have'nt been there the last several years though.Man do i miss it.We got seats in thier home plate club for all the games we went to.It was a great thing as you got a buffet before the game,great seats,and vip treatment and free food during the game.Can't get better than that.Well anyway,have fun.:)
I am going to the Nats/Pirates game on August first in Pittsburgh. Is the museum in the stadium that displays Steelers jerseys open during baseball games?