Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pietraynor
    • Nov 2005

Wrigley Field Bricks Available

A little off topic, but thought many forum members would like to know that the Cubs have offerred Wrigley Field Bricks for sale through the team website..Cost is $30 each, one drawback is shipping ($15 each, plus $2.50 "convienence" charge), but they do offer 3 dates in June you can pick bricks up at Wrigley & aviod shipping charges. All bricks come w/ MLB hologram.
  • mr.miracle
    • Apr 2006

Re: Wrigley Field Bricks Available

Did they start to dismantle that stadium? Where are the bricks coming from?
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

The Cubbies remodeled the outfield, this past off season. I would assume the bricks come from that.
      "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• trsent
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

They should sell them at all home games.

They are great to have when you are leaving the game as they make a great weapon to hit the guy over the head who is trying to mug you.

As I found with my old brick from Comiskey Park, they are better off not bought as after a while you realize you just have a heavy piece of junk on your mantle. (Not a Mickey Mantle pun).

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Hey guys I have some bricks left over from when I remodeled my house i ll sell them to you guys for a good price and you can say they came from the cubs who will know the difference!!!!

Comment

Working...